RTX Des Bijoux is a 32x Bedrock Edition resource pack with PBR (RTX) support. This pack gives you a fresh look for all Minecraft blocks and a whole new experience of Minecraft with Ray Tracing!
NOTE: All screenshots were taken in old version where texture pack normal maps weren’t revamped, everything look better now!
Some Screenshot of RTX Des Bijoux
- Get early and direct access to all future pack updates in: Discord server
- Any feedback is appreciated! Comment or contact via Discord
- Add all items/changes made in last 3 Des Bijoux Updates (Including a new panorama by LickePandos)
- Fixed chests item would appear as Vanilla Minecraft chest in inventory
- Changes to Water (Not blurry anymore, replaced with 16x vanilla water until I’m able to use original Des Bijoux water, meaning that this will change again in near future)
- Improvement to several blocks like Slime, Honeyblock, Crafting table and more
- Fixed normal Glass (appeared black)
- Removed mipmap (subject to change, removed due to the issue where further textures won’t render properly & become blurred. This will change again if Mipmap gets fixed)
- No more grass top rotations (Subject to change)
- Better ice
- Optimized Files (Reduced size)
- Added more screenshots and new thumbnail
- This update is also a parity update between RTX version & non RTX version of Des Bijoux
- This update includes 1.3.0 – 1.3.1 – 1.3.2 of Des Bijoux texture pack
- Good news: Next update will be another revamp for Normal maps!
If you want your Minecraft look more beautiful, you can download shaders or texture pack below. Enjoy it:
- ESTN Shader Official Release Minecraft PE
- Capricorn PE Minecraft Shaders
- DIG for Bedrock – A Raytraced Resource Pack
- Tiger Client V4 | Minecraft PE Texture Pack