Welcome to a package of shaders for the game Minecraft Bedrock Edition. Using Capricorn PE Shaders pack will make your game better but don’t make lag your device. Even you can use low-end devices because this shader is very simple.
Capricorn PE Shaders
This shader has lots of features that will make your game become much more realistic and beautiful.
Features from Capricorn PE Shader
- Staining the light of a torch.
- Realistic shadow.
- Wavy and moving water.
- Waving plants.
- Realistic sunlight.
- Day and night light.
- The sky is twisted.
- Tonemap coloring.
- Nether code.
- Block side shadows.
- Rain Effect
- Auto Exposure
– You are allowed to
- Make videos or pictures with my shaders (YouTube, Twitch, …).
- Modify my shaders ONLY for yourself!
- Claim my shaders as your own! (Don’t ask me for permissions!)
– You are not allowed to
- Redistribute and/or re-upload it!
- Use the content of my shaders!
- Use adf.ly links or any other URL-shortener! (Except bit.ly and goo.gl)
– If you like to share my shaders, please share it with a link to My lINK!
– If you modified something or use my development shaders, please leave a note.
– Don’t make apk with my shaders
– Otherwise, you will receive STRIKE
Please consider my agreement.
– Thank you.
License: Copyright (C) Scorpio Graphics – All Rights Reserved
|Capricorn PE Shaders 2.7 v2.7.0|
– Torchlight is not very bright now.
– The daylight was not very bright now.
– The night is much darker and has a color.
– Dynamic light feature has been removed.
– The fog is much more realistic.
– Add half-block shadow.
– Added Auto Exposure feature.
– The light is much darker now when it rains.
– The Nether is now much more realistic.
– Underwater is now much more realistic.