Construction For Build V1 addon add building blocks to your buildings to help fill them out and make them appear cooler. They’re designed to look like modifications in MC Java. This addon was inspired by the build modifications in mc java, which have a cool design, therefore I attempted to recreate it in the mcpe version.
Cre: IndarZzy Kw (Facebook)
Construction For Build V1
Construction For Build V1 addon include a lot of useful and straightforward functions and types. for a description of these additions, see the section below. for additional information, see the video below.
- Has a connected block feature on like in mc java.
- Has a texture of all logs so that it leaves you free to use in your builds.
- Craftable Structures Remastered | Minecraft PE Addons
- Natural Structure v0.7 | Minecraft PE Addons
- More Simple Structures | Minecraft PE Addons
Has nine different pillar shapes from which to choose, depending on your preferences.
A specific crafting table, namely the building table, is required to create these pillars.
- Craft based on the type of texture log.
||Watch the video below for more information!||
All Experimental Enabled So That The Features Of This Addons Do Not Error.
ADDONS, TEXTURES, MODELS CREATED BY INDARZZY. YOU GUYS DON’T COPY THE CODE FROM THIS ADDONS AND DON’T RETEXTURE AND RENAME ADDONS!! IF YOU DO THAT I WILL REPORT YOUR ACCOUNT AND BAN!!
- Download addons version behavior_packs, and resource_pack
- Find the addons file and click on it then select the minecraft option, and it will automatically be redirected to minecraft
- Enter the edit world option, activate all the experiment worlds
- Then install resource_pack addons to resource_pack world
- And also install behavior_packs addons to behavior_packs wolrd
- Play wolrd to try addons.