Lamborghini Countach LP400S is the latest car addon of Ashminggu. Retrowave is the name given to a car that embodies the futuristic, neon-lit look. The classic DeLorean DMC12, made famous thanks to the Back To The Future trilogy, is a car that would definitely spring to mind for most people, including non-car people (assuming they know a little about automobiles and are somewhat cultured). While it is a perfectly appropriate response, if we’re being honest, it didn’t quite fulfill people’s expectations in terms of technical and performance. So, what’s the second vehicle that comes to mind? The Countach is a supercar. It was first shown to the public in 1974 at the Geneva Motor Show, and it rendered all prior automobile designs obsolete. It has all of the stylistic characteristics of the DeLorean DMC12, including sharp edges and Italian-wedge style, giving it a futuristic appearance – but better. It outperforms the DMC12 in terms of performance, boasting a startling 350hp from Lamborghini’s famous V12 engine, which was more than outstanding for 1978. In a word, if you enjoy both retrowave aesthetics and retro powerful supercars, this is the car for you.
“In 1978, a new LP400 S model was introduced. Though the engine was slightly downgraded from the LP400 model at 261 kW (355 PS; 350 hp), the most radical changes were on the exterior, where the tyres were replaced with 345/35R15 Pirelli P7 tyres; the widest tyres available on a production car at the time, and fiberglass wheel arch extensions were added, giving the car the fundamental look it kept until the end of its production run. An optional V-shaped rear wing was available over the rear deck following the popularity generated from the rear wing of the Walter Wolf Countach, which, while improving high-speed stability, reduced the top speed by at least 16 km/h (10 mph). Most owners ordered the car with the wing despite this disadvantage. The LP400 S’ handling was improved by the wider tyres, which made the car more stable while cornering. The standard emblems (“Lamborghini” and “Countach”) were kept at the rear, but an angular “S” emblem was added after the “Countach” on the right side.”
Lamborghini Countach LP400S Feature
• Lamborghini Countach LP400S Car details
Has high speed, 2 seats, advanced animations (explained below) and advanced sounds (also explained below).
• Lamborghini Countach LP400S Car variants and colors
Has 2 variants.
Black – Inspired by Cannonball Run (1981)
40e Monaco Grand Prix ‘82 (F1) – White
40e Monaco Grand Prix ‘82 (F1) – Yellow
How to open the doors & How to turn on the popups on Lamborghini Countach LP400S
- To OPEN the doors, right click the car and the doors will open. Right click again to get in.
- To CLOSE the doors, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.
- To TURN ON the popups, right click WHILE shifting/crouching WHEN the doors are closed and the popups will turn on!
- To TURN OFF the popups, right click WHILE shifting/crouching.
In a nutshell, the concept is basically;
- Right click/hold + Shift/crouch = Turn on/off the popups and close doors
- Right click ONLY = Open doors and to get in car … (once the car’s doors are open)
If you don’t understand what I’m saying, I’ve prepared a video that will show you how it’s done. The car in the video is from my earlier Datsun 240z addon, which shouldn’t be a problem because the concept (animations, door and hood mechanics, and sound effects) is the same. Just keep in mind that this model ( Lamborghini Countach LP400S) lacks an engine bay, so the ability to open and close the hood as seen in the video is substituted by the option to turn on and off the popup headlights.
TL;DR: You can’t open or close the hood on the Mobile Revised models, but you can open and close the doors.
• Sounds that are more advanced
The autos have a total of 6 sound effects. The following is a list of the items on the list:
- When the player gets into the car, there is a startup sound effect.
- When the player is driving the car, there is a sound effect that plays.
- When the automobile is damaged or hits something, a custom car damage sound is played.
- When the player closes the door, a sound effect is played.
- When the player opens the door, a sound effect is played.
- Sound effect of popup headlights turning on and off – when the player turns the popups on and off.
How to obtain
Method 1: Get their spawn eggs from the Creative Inventory. They are classified as spawn eggs. You can search “Countach” or “LP400S” without the ” for a more convenient way of getting them.
Method 2: Use /summon commands:
- /summon lp400s:silver_b1
- /summon lp400s:yellow_b1
- /summon lp400s:red_b1
- /summon lp400s:orange_b1
- /summon lp400s:white_b1
- /summon lp400s:black_cr_b1
- /summon lp400s:monaco40_white1
- /summon lp400s:monaco40_yellow1
- Twitter account: @ashminggu
- Instagram account: @ashminggu
- Email account: [email protected]
- Youtube: Ashminggu Ashkali
Having issues with Linkvertise?
When possible, contact me through one of the above-mentioned methods, and I’ll provide you a direct download link with no Linkvertise restrictions!
Lamborghini Countach LP400S addon is only available on MCPEDL. Any other websites or apps that provide this addon without my permission are lying and plagiarizing.
• Confused about the download links?
Win10 = High speed version, suitable for race track maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.655)
Mobile = Lowered speed version, suitable for small city maps. (Minecraft speed of 0.555)
Mobile Revised = Lowest speed version. Does not have the ability to open the hood. Reduced model size. Recommended for mobile users [lag reduction and better optimization; easier to control](Minecraft speed of 0.415)
1) All the downloads below contain both the Behavior Pack (BP) and the Resource Pack (RP).
Download Lamborghini Countach LP400S (Mobile Revised)