There are two sorts of Gyrospheres add-on, the base model called a… Gyrosphere. And the mega model called a Megasphere! I doubt you can effort that one.
Gyrosphere Add-on – Gyrosphere
Pretty easy to get. Construct an upgrade kit, like this (that’s concrete on the bottom, any color):
Make a boat (or steal your friend’s), place the boat down, hold the upgrade kit and interact with the boat. Easy!
- They give driver (and the passenger…?) night vision and underwater breathing.
- Small inventory
- Resists fire, magma, lava and fall damage
- Move pretty fast, below water too
- Five variants
Repair them with redstone or iron ingots
Quite expensive. Craft the upgrade kit like:
Do the interact boat thing, as above, and happy days.
Gyrosphere Add-on Features
They have all of the features of the Gyrosphere except:
- They’re faster, jump higher, slightly smaller, more health
- When they’re destroyed they’ll drop a Megasphere spawn egg – very neat!
- Also resists wither, magic and explosion damage
- Slightly larger inventory
- Nicer color
|– Fixed bug: transformed entities always turned out to be variant ones only (good work Dex!)|
– Added more variants and introduced compatibility with the new powerboats.