yBiomesCraft is an awesome addon that includes 27 full natural generation biomes in your Minecraft game! You will get an interesting world with new trees, structures, and biomes. That’s great to complete your survival and their worlds in this addon
You will feel so excited about the diversity of biomes. yBiomesCraft will make your world more huge with many other different types such as: Frozen, cold, flooded, hot, tropical, islands, flowering, muddy biomes
- This is a completely natural generation but it’s not mean there are no structures in your game
- It’s already generated and rendered with their own trees
- Biomes are not invasive to each other, some rarity is still being worked on
- Besides that, you will find animals through biomes
- Let check out the list of biomes which photos and a brief description of each
Here you can find rare biomes and more common biomes, even sub-biomes. Let explore 27 amazing biomes below!
Savannah of Baobabs
This is a new savanna variant that you can find near hot biomes like savannas and deserts, filled with large, majestic baobabs
A cold swamp with tall and murky custom trees. There are lots of vineyards, and some mangroves and custom rocks in the bayou biome
The rocky mountains covered by a large and thick layer of soft snow, little vegetation, and dead and frozen trees will appear here
You will find 3 types of wood which are Acacia, Birch, and Oak here. That is plain warm and muddy with some wells and lots of dry and cloudy trees
You can find a lot of areas and tree customization, as well as wood and animals in this biome. That is a drought with crooked and dead trees which includes a wide variety of dry vegetation
A plain with loads of coarse dirt and grass, you will also see the vegetation of small sneaky trees
Cherry Forest Flower
A cold forest full of cherry trees, flowers and hives. Here you even get fruits through the cherry leaves
Full of dead trees, dead bushes, and some undergrowth in Dead Forest. It has a lot of sand and dry wood too
This is a dry and temperate forest, you can see majestic tall trees and shrubs of other varieties.
There are large conifers and mixed soil between thick dirt and mud, grass and rocks
I use the shader Reworked AK Texture Pack in these pictures
Flower Plains yBiomesCraft
Here you can see landscape completely covered with flower and some beehive trees
Frozen Crystal Forest
It includes full of dead and fully frozen trees with big ice crystals
A cold swamp of coniferous trees and mushroom
Opposite with fungi forest, fungi swamp covered with full of large mushroom trees that remodeled and in various styles!
A thick layer of ice cover this mountain which includes some dead and frozen trees, etc
Temperate forest with birch and pine trees. It looks so majestic
Lush Swamp and Lush Desert
Full of custom trees and great roots and water too
This is a sub-biome found in the hot desert. What can you see in this biome? Palm trees, coconut trees typical vegetation and lots of water!
Redwood common Forest
Here you can see the trees with spruce wood and dark oak wood!
Redwood oak Forest
Large oaks and tall redwoods, you can also find Bees and Beehives!
Coniferous forest mixed with taiga
It full of flowers, watermelon, vineyards, coconut palms, palm trees, jungle trees and very nice weather
There are 4 animals added in yBiomesCraft addon, they are Goats, Frogs, Fireflies and Deers
Note from creator:
- yBiomesCraft can not be published in the app like:
- Mcpe master
- Add-ons for Minecraft
- NO other add-ons app
- It can NOT be published on other sites or create applications!
- Respect for the add-on to continue updating
- If you are recording some video, you have to use the Add-on official page link on mcpedl
- Don’t use this addon on maps to download without the creator authorization
+ Goats, fireflies, deer
– Redone all biomes with new climates
– Change all trees
– All biomes now have a more balanced generation
– Warm biomes generate close to warm biomes, the same occurs with cold, frozen, medium and flooded biomes.
– Balanced grass and seagrass generation in biomes.