War Tank Add-on is for those who are playing Minecraft and passionate about tanks, this is a special version designed to look like the most realistic, only for Minecraft Pocket Edition.
The War Tank Add-on is based on the German tank known as the Tiger I and has many striking similarities.
The tank is an incredibly strong vehicle that can withstand a lot of damage and be used in battles as a powerful mobile weapon against other players or mobs.
War Tank Addon Feature
How to control the tank?
You must first search for a new tank.
- Replace: witches
- Find naturally in swamp biomes.
- Tank health: 60
Or you can use a witch spawn egg to spawn a new one.
- iOS/Android: Walk to the center of the tank, long press and press “Drive”
- Windows 10: Find the center of the tank and right-click it to center the driving seat
Controlling the tank is similar to controlling a horse. Move in the direction you want to go. You can fire a rocket by throwing a tank shell at your target.
The tank has a storage container with 27 slots. You can store all your necessities.
- iOS/Android: Sneak, long press on the tank and press Open or drive the tank and open the normal inventory.
- Windows 10: Sneak and right-click or drive the tank and open the normal inventory
There are 3 different types of resource pack, you can choose one between.
The attention to detail is just amazing. Here are a couple of images from a few different sides.
The bow and arrow have been changed into an M1 Thompson Machine Gun and the chainmail armor has been turned into a World War II Uniform (USA).
The grenade is an item which you can throw. It causes a small explosion and no fire.