The vanilla biomes are too boring for you? Pure Fantasy World – Fantasy Biomes Addons is for you! This add-on adds a lot of new fantasy and invented biomes to explore.
Creator: Albii (Youtube)
PURE FANTASY WORLD | FANTASY BIOMES ADDONS
- Kova Forest: It contains floating islands and kova trees, goblins appear more common here
- Foggyland forest: A place infected of mushrooms. You can see deers, frogs, and zombies here
- Aurora Blossom: A colorful biome where magic and beauty abound. You can find fairies, butterflies, and lemurs here.
- Nightshade forest: A dark place for night lovers. Their golden trees will illuminate the forest like stars.
- Desert of the dead: It contains tall cactus, and a lot of fosils
- Deep Jungle: It contains giant hives and wasps that will attack you.
- Town: A procedural town where villagers live.
Got your Pure Fantasy World | Fantasy Biomes Addons below:
- Ambar worm: Can be found on golden blossom biome
- Aurora butterfly: Found on aurora blossom
- Aurora lemur: Found on Aurora blossom biome
- Rabbiteer: found on Aurora blossom biome
- Fairy: Aurora blossom biome
- Dark deer: Nightshade forest
- Floral deer: Found on foggyland forest. It will provide you food
- Foggy zombie: Can be found on foggyland forest
- Mushroom frog: Found on foggyland forest
- Dragonfly: Foggyland forest
- Wasp: Can be found on deep jungle
- Goblin: Can be found on all biomes. It will attack you but it also can provide food.
- You can craft a fairy armor that will give you slow falling with faify dust and fairy wings
Some addon for Minecraft PE may you can like it: