WHO WILL TRAINEE BE THE BEST? This POKÉMOD addition is available. Build a pokeball to ensure your survival! Observe your preferred first-generation starter! Create your own Pokémon battle arena and challenge your friends to it!
Pokemon-themed modification You learned of a new thing you can make from a villager who lives far from where you are now. You end up holding a Pokeball in your hands after obtaining all the required parts. a genuine pokeball You must immediately test it, without a doubt! You may have heard that Bulbasaur lives in the jungle, Squirtle lives on beaches, Charmander lives in red deserts, and Pikachu lives in flowery forests. You’ll be able to fling Pokeballs at any Pokémon you come across since your trainer’s spirit is on fire! Take them all in!
Once your Pokemon is caught, it will defend you during your game and can never disappear. If it dies, call it back into its Pokeball and summon it back whenever you want! If you invite a friend on your survival and he creates a team, you will be able to fight him in crazy battles! Finally, a new Pokedex-inspired user interface has been installed for your immersion.
This pack is a Bedrock exclusive content. It contains:
– 4 Pokemon types (appear in their respective biomes)
– 1 survival mode Pokéball
– 1 UI inspired by the Pokédex
– 32 custom sounds
– 6 custom particles
– Custom animations for each Pokemon
– Find your Pokemon and throw it a Pokeball (action button). Capture percentage included.
– When your Pokemon dies it does not disappear, you can call it back into its Pokeball.
– You have to start the battle by attacking your target (e.g. with a snowball).
– You can heal your Pokemon by giving it a certain type of plant.
– You can put your Pokemon to sleep, this action will give it back all its life.
– It will follow you in your survival and attack your targets.
– Pikachu has a lightning attack that can charge the Creeper. Beware!
– Carapuce is the only one that can move and fight in water. Splash!
– Bulbizarre has a devastating whip-liana that will capture the attention of surrounding creatures. Be fearless!
POKEMON BIOME LOCATION
Some Addons Minecraft PE about Pokemon you can check in mcpeaddons.com:
- SERP Pokédrock 3 (Pokémon Addon) || Hoenn Update
- SERP Pokérock 1 (Pokémon Addon) | Adventure Update 3.2
- SERP Pokédrock 2 (Pokémon Addon) || Trapped & Pre-tamed Update
To install this data pack, you must have the Minecraft Bedrock version.
– Open the downloaded .mcaddon file “Pokemod Vanilla Bedrock Addon”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Create a survival map with the settings you want.
– Start by opening the behavior packs and install “Pokemod”.
– Install the texture pack also named “Pokemod”.
– To install the skin pack, open the file “Pokemod Skin Pack”. This will automatically install it on your game.
– Have fun in your new survival with your pack (Beware, the pack installation does not allow you to have trophies in survival).