More Tree Variants is a mod that alters the appearance of trees to make them appear more natural and wild. This is the one you need if you want to make your world more exciting and adventurous.
More Tree Variants
Video Trailer: More Tree Variants (v1.2) | Minecraft
This mod modifies the tree features to add a variety of tree varieties to Minecraft trees. From spawn rates to spawning location, the tree generation may not alter at all. Expect more little trees and plants in the Taigas Forest.
Most trees come in a variety of sizes and shapes, including large, small, gigantic, tall, branching, and even bushy varieties. There are no new tree or block types in this mod. This addon is also compatible with the majority of other mods and add-ons.
Oak Trees with Beehive
Swamp Oak Trees
Dark Oak Trees
When you activated this mod, you will see two toggle options. The alternatives will change the type of variety you desire, whether it's a standard variant or a taller variant.
“Default Tree Variants”
The trees in this selection will have more types and be taller on average.
“Taller Tree Variants”
The trees in this choice will have the same varieties as the default. However, it is taller.
Some addons about tree you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
- Ore Trees [Addon compatible!]
- Potted Trees | Minecraft PE Addons
- Hog Trees Addon | Minecraft PE Add-on
- Remove the old pack before installing the new version.
- If you make a review, gameplay, or showcase about this mod, please don't forget to give a credit or put the original link (this MCPEDL page).
- Do not provide the direct link (mediafire) or any other download link that I didn't provided.