Previously Halloween Monsters. Halloween Aspects celebrate this Halloween surrounded by monsters with luminous pumpkins, an autumn atmosphere, and green water. An incredible texture to use this October, either on your own worlds or on servers that celebrate Halloween.
It is true that in Minecraft Java monsters appear with pumpkins on their heads, but this does not happen in Minecraft Bedrock.
What this little add-on does is add a glowing pumpkin to some monsters, best of all, it glows in the dark!
Some blocks, plants, and fog are orange, to give an autumnal atmosphere.
Other blocks only have a texture with modified colors but that looks good with the environment
- Nether portal, respawn anchor, crying obsidian, slime, and beacon now are red
- The moon are red
- Wolf texture deleted
- Wndering Trader clothing is now black, including llame carpet
- The witch now has a hood
- New name of the pack
- Enchanting table now are purple
- Nether fog is now longer modified
- The bat now has two black and brown variants, it also has red eyes that glow in the dark
- Spider now are gray
If you like the Halloween Aspects addon, I will show you more addon below: