What do you need to be a master tame dragon? Expansive Fantasy has many types of dragons for you to choose, choose for yourself one, and make you and it becomes an unrivaled fighting couple!
- Hostile and powerful
- Have 4 variants skins
- Spawn on extreme hills
- Tamed Dragon collar can be dyed, tamed dragons can carry 2 players
- Has 3 types: Fire Wyvern, Ice Wyvern, Poison Wyvern.
- Spawn on Custom biome hills
- Hostile and Powerful
- You need to have a complete gear and strong weapons to fight them.
If you defeat the Wyvern or Dragon, they will transform into dead entities. Both Wyvern and Dragons have their own drop items and a 50% chance of dropping eggs. When Dragon and Wyvern are in their dead form, you will need to hold an orc axe (aka Draxe) to get their loot.
DRAGON and WYVERN EGGS
- Only hatch on their respective blocks
- Dragon: Takes 2 Minecraft days to hatch
- Wyvern: 1 Minecraft day to hatch
- Dragon and Wyvern from eggs can be tamed with salmon
- As Minecraft time goes by, Baby Dragon and Wyvern will grow, and you can speed up by feeding them with salmon
- Dragons and Wyverns love to eat chickens, if you raise chickens, chained or make them sit in place, otherwise your chickens will enter their tummy
- They will ride on the player’s shoulder (to make them go down, simply just hold salmon or sneak and jump)
- When babies become adults, you need a dragon saddle to ride and fly with them.
- You can breed twon tamed dragons/wyvern by using golden apples, after successful breeding. They will lay egg and hatch to a untamed baby dragon/wyvern
DOWNLOAD EXPANSIVE FANTASY
NOTE: We added gender to dragon and wyvern.
- While flying, look at the dragon body and tap “Look Around” to idle mid air
- Tap “Fly mode” to disable look around and starts flying again
- When on ground, you can tap “disable fly” to look up without flying the dragon.
- Tap “Enable Fly” to start flying again
- Look up to fly and look down ro fly down
- For fireball attack: You need to fly with a dragon and need to idle mid air or “Look Around”, then you need to hold blaze rod and interact again with the dragon/wyvern.
- You have 2-4 seconds to aim where the dragon will shoot fireball
- 3 types of Orc
- Neutral Orc
- Spawned underground throw raw angler fish
- Open trade for a limited time
- Give them diamond pickaxe and hold an Orc axe ( draxe) to make them go mining
- Neutral Orc
- Orc Follower
- Spawn everywhere
- Hostile and always have an orc sword
- Kill them and 100% chance of dropping sword, and this sword can upgrade through stone cutter
- Orc Captain
- Spawn everywhere
- Very strong and hostile
- They have draxe and armor.
- Orc caption always ride ravager and have 2 Orc follower on his side
- Drops it’s axe
- Drop key to open the Orc trade
- 2nd important
- Passive mob, don’t kill them
- They like sleeping
- Wilde pegasus spawn at plains and savanna biome, but they are kinda rare
- If you want to get closer to them, sneak and wild pegasus will randomly drop feather
- Tame: Golden Carrot
- Need normal saddle to ride them.
- Can equip chest to pegasus for extra inventory.
- Can fly, heal with wheats or apples
- 3 variants of wings: White, Black and Red.
- Use Wing orb to fly. Look up to fly up, look down to fly down.
- Pegasus white wings: 8 pegasus feather + 1 phantom membrane
- Pegasus red wings: 1 pegasus white wing + 1 red dye
- Pegasus Black Wings: 1 pegasus white wing + 1 black dye
- Wings remover: 1 fermented spider eye + 1 ender pearl
- Wing Orb: 7 pegasus feathers + 1 ender pearl + 1 potion of slowness
- All weapons and armors are in them
- When you place the dracolyte and you want to remove, it simple, just “sneak” and click remove
- Scorched: can find fire wyverns
- Frostbitten biome: Can find ice wyverns
- Toxic biome: Can find Poison wyverns
- Dragon saddle
- Fire dragon armor
- Ice dragon armor
- Poison dragon armor
- Fire wyvern armor
- Ice wyvern armor
- Podon wyvern armor
- Dracolyte forge
- Aggressive creatures, resemble cross between a lion and eagle
- Able to manipulate wind with their wings, forcing powerful gust of air
- Can tamed
- Spawn at: mesa biome and plains biome
NEW WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- Ripper spear: stick + wyvern claw
- Code Spear: Stick + Dragon Claw
- Mana candy: any kind of essence + bucket of milk + sugar
- Grappling Hook: Lead + Stick + Iron Ingots
- Fire Staff: Stick + Iron Ingot + Fire Essence
- Ice Staff: Stick + Iron Ingot + Ice Essence
- Poison Staff: Stick + Iron Ingot + Poison Essence
- Wind Staff: Stick + Iron Ingot + Wind Essence
- Griffin Wings : Phantom membrane + griffin feathers
- Griffin special food: Pork Chop + beef
- Essence are new drops for :
- Dragons (wind essence)
- Fire wyvern (fire essence)
- Ice wyvern (ice essence)
- Poison wyvern (poison essence)
- Griffins (wind essence)
You will need to stun a griffin to be able to tame it, you will need a bow or crossbow and arrow of weakness. Use the griffin food to tame a stun griffin.
- Enable Experimental Gameplay
If you like to apply and use more addon in your world, you can refer below;