Defined PBR is a Ray Tracing compatible resource pack that combines simple but detailed heightmaps with subtle and consistent materials, leading to a faithful enhancement of the vanilla textures. Version 1.1.4 will add a new option in the video settings and makes various tweaks to many block materials and textures. In this update, water has been heavily improved.
This pack will also be updated every time new beta content is released to ensure a seamless experience in-game whether you are on the betas or not!
Through designing simple and faithful Ray Tracing textures Defined PBR creates an enhanced vanilla look for the game. Each block uses consistent materials so that they can all look uniform with each other.
New option in Video Setting: Vsync:
Be sure to select “No Vertical Sync” for now, as there is a bug that causes performance to become much worse when both Vsync and Ray Tracing are on.
1.17 Panorama in RTX
This pack also tweaks several particles transparencies in order to make them less obtrusive
Other tweaks include items instantly moving to their destination in the inventory instead of sliding when shift-clicked, and the removal of the item pop animation when using a tool.
Applying this pack in the beta will also result in all beta aspects being hidden as well as supporting the new blocks added.
Pack addons! Glowing Ores:
Old Ore and Glowing:
Other pack add-ons include Borderless Glass, Clear Water, and Glowing Terracotta!
This pack will not work if you don’t meet the following requirements:
- Minecraft version 1.16.200+ on Windows 10
- An Intel Core i5 or better
- A Ray Tracing capable graphics card (Nvidia RTX 2000+ or AMD RX 6000+)
- At least 8Gb of RAM
- Added PBR support for Frosted Ice, Potted Azalea Plant, Potted Flowering Azaalea Plant and all Candles (see Other Notes section in changelog)
- Improved White Stained Glass, Water and Flowing Water textures
- Improved all Planks, all Logs, Gravel, Dirt, Coarse Dirt, Rooted Dirt, Grass Block, Snowy Grass Block, Farmland, Wet Farmland, Mycelium, Podzol, Dirt Path, Glow Lichen, Moss, Lava, and Flowing Lava materials
DOWNLOAD DEFINED PBR RESOURCE PACK
- DEFINED PBR 1.1.4
- SUBTLE FOG 1.1.3
- CINEMATIC FOG 1.1.3
- LOWER GRASS 1.1.3
- CLEAR WATER 1.1.3
- BORDERLESS GLASS 1.1.3
- GLOWING ORES 1.1.3
- OLD ORES 1.1.3
- OLD GLOWING ORES 1.1.3
- GLOWING TERRACOTTA 1.1.3
- LUMINOSITY 1.1.3
If you like this resource pack, you may like other resources below: