Damage indicator v3.1.1 addon is a big update which makes your Minecraft experience more of an RPG game. You will see the damage of enemies when you dealt with them.
Feature Damage Indicator Addon
- Shows the damage dealt with the enemy and heal amount
- Monitors HP precisely
- Vanishes when invisible
- Maximum render distance of 20 blocks
- Mojangles Font
- 3 options are available: Health Bar, Heart Icon and Combineation of the 2
- Resource pack only
Download and choose options
- Green: 50 – 100% HP
Yellow: 25 – 49% HP
Red: 1 – 24% HP
Heart + Health Bar
- Can read 999 HP
Optional Minecraft Font: Minecraft Dungeons Font
Note: There are 3 options available now in Damage Indicator to choose from
Damage Indicator v2?
There are have some limit to the Damage Indicator addon:
Damage indicator V2 monitors the health of an entity, not the actual damage itself. So if the damage dealt exceeds the entity’s remaining hp, the damage shown is the remaining hp and not the actual damage.
Maximum damage: 100. For the value exceeds, it will only show “100+”
This addon is made using the new molang query function on 1.16, so it won’t work on older versions
2 options available
- Health Bar
- Heart Icon
Optional Minecraft Font
You can download Minecraft font if you want to change the font of the damage indicator.
Just install it and put it on top
For Addon creators and Map makers:
If you want to implement this to any custom mobs, follow the instructions below:
- Entity.json (resource)
- Geometry.json (locators is the only thing you need to edit here)
For example: modified one of addons called The variants
You can also download the template below (inside the font folder) to help you understand.
There are issues for some mobs in the Damage Indicator addon: Horse Family, Slime, Squid are not working. Tropical fish is not disabled
Maybe hard coded that makes me can't do anything about it.
Note from creator
- The Heart Icon only monitors up to 100 HP. So, it is recommended to use the Health Bar when you are applying it to mobs with HP more than 100.
- If you want to retain the functionality of scoreboard:belowname, just tell me so I will make a patch for it.
– Fixed: damage indicator not showing
You can also download Damage Indicator V2 at this link