Jump into the more detailed caverns, which include the Spiky Roofs, Mid Grassy Caverns, and the Infectious Sculk Veins, among others. Knowing all three cave Holmes generating all over the planet in the same caverns.
Spiky Roofs, Mid Grassy Caverns, and the Infectious Sculk Veins, among others, are among the more detailed caverns. Knowing all three cave Holmes who are generated in the same caverns all over the world.
Abyssal Depths addon has 10 mobs in it and 40+ Blocks making up the caves
Abyssal Depths addon was initially intended to be used just in a map before being turned into an add-on, hence there are numerous issues. Here are a few I'm aware of.
- Almost no blocks drop their corresponding blocks.
- Blind Zombies and Sculk Ravagers are attacked by Wardens.
- Cave fog renders on the surface sometimes with a missing texture for Glare and Copper Golems.
- Copper Golems and Glare are too little.
- When loading new chunks, some blocks become invisible for a few seconds.
- Windswept Glowing isn't produced by Sculk or Lush Plants. Sculk, unlike Windswept Sculk and Glowing Sculk, do not generate.
- When Sculk Blocks are placed, walked on, then broken, they generate grass sounds.
- Because all 3D Block Models are 1:1 or less, the add-on does not Geo Block Fixer.
New Caves and Blocks
New blocks such as Pink, Green, and Blue Flowered Moss Blocks, Liumbin Crystals replacing portions of the Dripstone Spikes, and Glowing and Windswept Scull replacing parts of the Deep Dark Scull have been added to the revised caverns, which was one of the most difficult things to write.
Glare & Copper Golem
- Both were revived from the lost votes during last year's Mob Vote
- Both currently has no functionality due to them being in early development
Purple & Green Axolotl
- One was made up, one was scraped
- Both behave like normal axolotls
Seaweed Squid & Glow Squid
- Both behave like normal squids
- Can spawned in the sea from Y 34 to -27
- Both don't move in some area of the overworld
- Instead of pollinating from flowers, can only pollinate from Azaleas and Lush Flowers
- Able to call Lush Flower Plateaus its resting place
- Has a pink moss around it when pollinated
- Wears pale clothing
- Slightly faster than normal
- Drops 15 EXP
- Unable to see yet hear you
- Summoned near Ancient Cities
- Spawn in groups of 5 – 12
- Rarely rides Zombie, and Skeleton Horses
- Summons rarely when Warden is emerging
- Works with normal ravagers
- Moves slowly unless a thread is detected
- Acts as a gaurdian around the Ancient Cities
- Acts as a warrior for the illagers
- Deals slightly more damage than Iron Golems
- Fights Iron Golems
- Only mob that doesn't belong in caves