For too long has large scale terraforming been a pain on Bedrock. Introducing World Fabricator, an add-on inspired by World Edit from Java. This add-on supports multiple brush sizes, shapes, types and much more to allow you to terraform with ease.
Since it seemed like no one was going to make a proper World Edit like mod. This add-on mainly focuses on the terraforming part.
You can make highly customizable brushes, varying in task, size, shape, and material. It also has a really easy way to make a new brush using a chest instead of commands.
The main feature include:
- A build brush
- A paint brush that allows you to paint a blocks that were already placed
- An eraser tool to delete or shape the terrain
- A textured brush that paints a random texture, for easy terrain detailing
- A masking tool to only paint over certain blocks
- 3 different brush shapes (Sphere, Cylinder and Cube)
- 4 different brush sizes
- 27 blocks to choose from for building and painting.
- Compatible with Cinematron Replayer
- 1655 function files and 138 other add-on related files (you don’t actually need to use the function files, everything is handle via the built in, custom tools)
World Fabricator is easy to use once you get the hang of it. if you use it the first time, watch the tutorial, just to see how everything works. Type “/function setup” to get started.
DOWNLOAD WORLD FABRICATOR
If you like this addon, you may like more addon below: