Armor plus is an add-on that adds many types of new armor to our game. These armors vary according to the material with which they are made. In this version, 2 special armors have been added as well as some words that are designed to be used with the same armor.
Armor Plus Addon
How does it work?
- Infested stone
- Trunk (Oak, fir, birch, jungle tree, acacia, dark oak and the two trunks of the nether)
- Leaves (Except dark oak)
- Planks (all woods except nether)
- Glass (transparent only)
- Block of hay
- Slime balls
- Emerald (not block) you can craft a sword
- Blackrock with gold shards
- Deformed stem
- Stone of the End
- Bedrock (you can craft a sword)
You just craft a chestplate and you place it, that's it. You don't anymore.
EXAMPLE OF RECETS:
- Skeleton: If you want to craft the skeleton head, you can do it on the craft ting table with a bone block and scissors, in any order.
- Fiery Armor –> with Fiery Axe
- Marine armor –> with marine axe
- Obsidian armor –> with obsidian sword
Don't worry if you see armor like this in your inventory, it's normal.
If you like this addon, you may like more addon below: