T-Bone RTX: PBR Total Conversion is a follow-up to T-Bone PBR, an RTX pack based on NVIDIA world packs. They’ve been collected, consolidated, reduced, and redesigned into one RTX resource pack that’s perfect for survival! Now I’m going through and manually reworking textures. The majority of these updates will focus on cleanup and redesign, as well as creating more special, themed textures. Every single brick and placeable is covered! Continual updates! NO ADVERTISEMENT LINKS! Stable realms! You will get the new textures but not the lighting effects if you do not have a compatible GPU.
T-Bone RTX: PBR Total Conversion
A PBR PACK THAT INCLUDES ALL BLOCKS FOR 1.18!
NO AD LINKS!
To produce ONE survival-friendly T-Bone RTX: PBR Total Conversion pack was mashed up and blended using approved NVIDIA packs.
All textures, including Crops and Placeables, are entirely PBR.
Ores radiate their own colored light, making them easier to find and identify!
Some Screenshots from T-Bone RTX: PBR Total Conversion pack:
Some Minecraft Texture Packs that available in mcpeaddons.com:
- Realistic Vanilla Items V1.5.2
- Minimalist Graphics | Render Dragon
- LumenRTX (MinecraftRTX TexturePack)
To do list, order by priority:
- Furnace Front “On” Fix
- Dirt block sides heightmap
- Raw ore block rework
- Placable block reworks (lectern, chain, scaffolding, etc.)
- Normal maps to Heightmaps on 16x and 32x textures
- Improved Normal maps for high-res and round textures
- New software to make glass textures
NEXT UPDATE 5/20!
- Furnace Fix
- Brick Rework
- High res Clock
- Grass / Dirt block Rework
- All Logs Reworked
- 300+ Reworks.
- 50+ New Heightmaps
- Mirror effect rework on Rail, Cauldron, other metal accents
- Diamond / Emerald / Gold / Iron / Copper Blocks now shiny!
- Removed NSFW painting (+18 Setting added)
- All blocks working! No missing or broken textures!
- Cloud rework
- More custom splash messages!
- Removed “Normal Maps” from all textures that use heightmaps
- Sprinkling of 32×32 textures
- Furnace Front “on”
- Bricks too shiny?
Download T-Bone RTX Minecraft Shaders
If you want to make your Minecraft world look more beautiful, you can refer to more Best Minecraft RTX Shader For MCPE 1.19
🤳🏼You can easily get all trending shaders and edit your own texture packs with our app:📱Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.pamobile.mcpe.texture.shader