Minimalist Graphics that seeks to simulate shaders (fogmaps and what render dragon will see in the future) using the render dragon’s present capabilities.
This isn’t a shader; rather, it’s a little graphical upgrade based on the render dragon’s fogmaps.
Cre: Mr Fishy (Twitter)
This package contains:
Bloomy particles, more vegetation variety (grass, trees, flowers), Improved skylight coloring Advanced haze (adds lots of environmental depth), Clouds in various colors, Sun and moon defaults have been improved. AI upgraded paints, improved pumpkin blur, HDR enchanted sparkle There will be a new hotbar, a minimalistic UI, and much more!
NOTE: The render dragon is required to get the full use out of this pack and will not work on the old bedrock engine.
Some Shader Minecraft PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
If you play Minecraft on your phone you can download more Shaders Minecraft PE:
- Slightly desaturated vegitation to fit Alpha screenshots while blending with 1.0.0 release’s saturation
- Testing out new angled clouds
- Added more Vibrancy to Enchantment Glint
- Made more AI Enhacements to the Paintings
- Added new UI Title
- Improved the Moon(Fixed artifacted glow and replaced it with a bloomier glow and dimmed down some of the more obscured moon phases)
- Made the pack icon a literal sphere
- Adjusted weather particles(more gloomy)
NOTE: Next update will include more realism based changes.