The most realistic shader pack for Minecraft PE as of right now. The reflection of the sun’s and moon’s light on the lake creates a lovely sheen. The sky and the nether have both seen significant improvements, as have the shadows. If you want to play a more realistic version of Minecraft, you should give this a shot because the hype is real. Gabriel Paixo, Twitter Account, Creator Accessed on April 7, 2017 (added version for MCPE 1.1.01)
Cre: Gabriel Paixão
SEUS PE Shader
- HyRD Enhanced Graphics for MCBE 1.19+ (RenderDragon)
- 10 Best shaders for Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- F.O.G Shader v1.5.2 | Render Dragon Update
- Minimalist Graphics | Render Dragon
Screenshots from Mcpeaddons.com:
Some Screenshots maybe from SEUS has been renewed. You can download shader for all of version below.
This works for most iOS and Android devices. It does not work on Windows 10 yet.
Choose one of the following files
- Open Minecraft PE, go to Settings > Global resources > Apply pack
- Restart Minecraft PE!