Reflections are the only thing Reflective Vanilla Shaders adds to Minecraft. Although almost all shaders include realistic clouds and water, have you ever seen Vanilla water reflecting a Vanilla sky? I hope this shader will be enjoyed by all Vanilla graphics fans!
Reflective Vanilla Shaders
Some screenshots from Mcpe Addons for this shader packs:
- Ale Shader v1.1 Cliffs Update! (Android/iOS)
- TDPE Shaders (1.2) Minecraft PE
- Rewanston Shader: Hypercolor v0.5
- Water reflection and mixed blocks (glasses, slime blocks, honey blocks, etc)
- A config file that controls the shader’s behavior.
- Windows 10, 11 (1.16.100 or older versions, or x86 (32bit) version) Android iOS, iPad OS
How to Preset
- Open /shaders/glsl/preset.glsl (or /shaders/hlsl/preset.hlsl if you’re on Windows 10 or 11).
- Change the configuration by editing the file using your preferred editor.
- For instance, to make clouds as fast as they are in Java Edition, change the CLOUD TYPE to something like this:
- CLOUD TYPE 1 is defined in #define CLOUD TYPE.
Join my Discord to stay up to date on the latest news and have fun chatting with your friends!
This shader kit is free to use under the CC0 license. This means that anyone can use, reuse, or redistribute it without requesting permission, with or without changes
Shader Pack is available for download.
Import it into the Global Resources section of Minecraft’s settings. Activate the shader pack.
Download Shaders (Support Creator)
Download Shaders (Drive)