Ale Shader is back with more realistic graphics to help you get the most out of your gaming experience. It also works on machines with 1 GB of RAM, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Cre: The alexander (Twitter)
Ale Shader Feature
Some screenshots from Mcpeaddons.com for this shader:
– Day and night color
Shadow and Lingting
Some other shader packs Minecraft PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
- TDPE Shaders (1.2) Minecraft PE
- Rewanston Shader: Hypercolor v0.5
- Ultra Realismo Shader V1.4 (Android/iOS)
- World coloring
- Lighting coloring
- Beautiful and realistic sky
- Shadow (under the block)
- Shaking leaves and plants
- Fog in the nether and end
- Above all and most important low-end 1.0 Gb RAM
- Etc …
Help me with something any grain of sand is worth 🙂 :https://paypal.me/alexander010106
- New texturing of the sky now more realistic.
- Enhanced lighting for cave exploration.
- The night is now more illuminated, it is not dark as in its past version.
- Removed the wave in the nether.
- Added new fog in the day, night, sunsets, rain and the nether.
- Shader optimization for higher fps rate.
- Compatible with the Cliffs Update.
Download Ale Shader V1.1 (Support Creator)
Download Ale Shader V 1.1 (Drive)