Paragliders is for you if you desire full paragliding action in Minecraft like in Breath of the Wild. Well, Paraglider and Deku Leaf are added with this addon. a minor porting from Java to Bedrock. sincerely, Red Ballon.
Cre: Red Balloon (Twitter)
How do we start with Paragliders?
You have two options [PARAGLIDER OR DEKU LEAF]
- 5 Sticks
- 3 Leathers
Some Minecraft Addons PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
- Oak Leaves
Just having it equipped and being more than two blocks from the ground will activate itself.
Warnings for correct operation:
- You must have a free ticking area space, if you have the 10 occupied areas it will not work.
- If you had all the areas occupied, and you released one, you should put the following command /tag @s remove config. for the addon to be reconfigured.
- Original Java Mod (ALL CREDITS HERE): https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/paragliders
Notes that you may be interested in:
- The addon is fully compatible with other addons.
- Compatible with realms and servers.
- This addon does not use player.json.
- Sorry for any writing errors, I translated all the text with the google translator.
If you are youtuber, you have permission to review but leave the MCPEDL LINK.
Download Paragliders [BP] or Download via Link Backup
Download Paragliders [RP] or Download via Link BackupCreate guns, furniture, animations in ONE toolbox. Try now: