For those who love the movie How to train your Dragon. Tame and own your own Night Fury and Light Fury.
- Night Fury
Night Fury is one of the rarest dragons in the franchise. It has 3 Variants:
- Light Fury
Light Fury, one of the newest Dragons from the 3rd movie, it has 2 Variants:
- Deadly Nadder
Probably the most popular dragon of all time. It has 3 variants:
- Monstrous Nightmare
New and a fan favorite Dragon, comes with 4 variants:
- Egg! Bred Dragons will now lay eggs instead of the usual birth.
- Dragon eggs will start shaking 20-40 mins after being laid down.
- Dragon eggs will hatch 40 mins after being laid down
- A new taming mechanic , use a fish to tame the dragon. Once tamed they will not follow you or defend you they’ll just be friendly.
- To fly them, right click a tamed dragon to ride then open the inventory and saddle him. When saddled they will follow you. They will not fly on their own. You can make them sit, and you can leash them.
- You can also put a chest on a tamed dragon and also remove it
- The Night Fury now cycles between 2 Melee and 1 Fire Charge attacks randomly
- The Light Fury will cycle between 3 Melee, 1 Fire Charge and 1 Spikes, attacks randomly
- The Deadly Nadder will cycle between 1 Melee, 1 Fire Charge and 1 Spikes, attacks randomly
- Baby dragons will not cycle between the Fire Charge and Spikes ability until they become adults
- The Monstrous Nightmare: will cycle between 1 Melee and 1 Fire Charge attacks.
- Behaviors same the other dragons
- It will not lay eggs yet
- The Monstrous Nightmare will breath Fire
Download How to train your Dragon
List of animations that can be triggered for all dragons
- Walking +default posing
- Flying Up + Down
- Flying_Open: When you keep flying forward but not up or down, just forward
- Flying_resting: When you’re mid air and you stop moving forward
- Temping (cod/salmon)
More add-on to use for Minecraft users: