One of the best add-ons for Minecraft PE is HaloCube (Bedrock). This add-on is based in the Halo universe and is called HaloCube. 20 types of realistic 3D armor and more than 15 types of 3D weapons will be included (firearms, electromagnetic and you will see even more when the addon is released). There will be a lot of new improvements and accessories, realistic autos included. The mod is not yet complete, but I guarantee that the upcoming update will be quick and have a large number of realistic 3D weapons.
Where to get armor?
- Golem Hearts V1 By LBG Studios
- Dexten’s Chiselry V2 [Compatible with any Addons]
- PokeCraft Kanto V1.0 (I choose you!)
Some weapon footage from the upcoming update
- No one is allowed to share our mediafire link to any social media platform(which includes Twitter, Youtube, Omlet Arcade, Discord,etc). You can only share the MODSMINE.ORG and MCPEDL.COM link of the addon.
- No one is allowed to make their own links which directs the user to our addon (it includes linkshortners).
- You are not allowed to reupload this addon in any website or app (we will take actions for it to be taken down).
- Always credit us when showcasing our addon.
- You are not allowed to reverse engineer, edit or use assets from our addons.
*Failing to follow these simple rules will result into legal actions.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS
I added some shots from the update that will be coming soon, I want more people to know about my project
How to Install HaloCube
- Installing the mod on HaloCube (.mcpack):
- Download the mod files marked .mpack from the links below.
- Just open the files and the game will automatically install everything you need.
- Launch Minecraft and go to edit the world.
- Select Texture Sets.
- Find the texture pack and activate it.
- Select Presets.
- Find the extension and activate it.
- The mod is installed, enjoy the game!
- Latest version: v3 Compatibility: Android / IOS / Windows 10 / Xbox One