Expansive Biomes are formerly known as Plenty O’ Biomes which added 20+ new biomes for everyone to seek out and explore! It not only stops there but also adds more in the future! Do you want new biomes in your Minecraft world?
Come to this Expansive Biomes addon, you can see over 20 new biomes and new blocks inspired heavily by the Java Edition mod Bimoes O’ Plenty. There you can find a similar biome if you used to play that mod
Don’t for get TURN ON EXPERIEMNTAL GAMEPLAY
The expansive Biomes addon is in the early stages so still has some bugs, errors, and crashes. It may not work well on older/slower devices!
Expansive Biomes List
Humid, wet, swampy biome consists of water in the grass, you also can see patches of mud and large shallow bodies of water with the trees, the mossy boulders. Even you can see the Frogs and Crocodiles which spawn here
This is a hot lush desert with grass, sand, and red sand. The surface is cover with trees, cacti, small cacti, and bushes
Large open bodies of water
Plains like biome consisting of many hills, with little vegetation.
That is a large beach with grass, sand, and palm trees with coconuts
Hot, plain biome pretty rare in Expansive Biomes. It includes f erupting lava geysers, and basalt pillars with the surface being made of stone, basalt, and smoldering stone
Geysers can take up to 20 minutes to erupt after being loaded
Cherry Blossom Forest
A forest biomes with Cherry Blossom trees and a bunch of flowers
Giant Mushroom Forest
It is a biome with large and small mushroom trees which spawn as a sub-biome in Mooshroom biomes
Tons of pumpkins, bushes, and occasional large pumpkins in this plain biome
It also rare to find in expansive biomes, this jungle biome with stone and grass surfaces and large bryce pillars
Skinny Pine Forest
A forest with the skinny spruce pine trees, spruce trees, and bushes. There has a snowy variant
Black Sand Shores
Shore biome with black sand making up the surface, currently only spawns with the volcanic biome.
That is a flat biome with broken a broken surface of grass, water and mud
High plateau biome of grass and hills with the occasional flower patch.
Lavender Grove expansive biomes
Here you can see a flat grove biome with lavender trees and lavender flower!
A giant cold mountain with snow and a flat surface on top
Desert in expansive biomes with rolling sandhills and flat valleys with dune grass, dead bushes, and small trees
Forest biome in expansive biomes consisting of spruce pine trees, and ferns. (has a snowy variant)
That is a flat and cold biome with patches of frozen ice and mossy boulders
Explore the large plateau biome, which steep cliffs and a flat valley. It includes small pine trees and occasional pillars with the surface being made up of hardened dirt and grass
It consist of small frozen lakes and mountain pine trees
The large birch pendula trees, and bushes in this biome
A bunch of huge redwood trees, ferns, and bushes
This biome filled with oak, birch, and pine trees that covered autumn color leaves and leaf piles
Savana in Expansive Biomes with open fields, acacia trees, occasional forest, and large caves filled with Vibrant Dripstone and Stone.
Vibranium Ore spawns at y level 32 and below here, and is hard to find. Inspired by the MCU.
Wet and humid biome with dense tall birch trees, and pockets of water making up the surface. Frogs will spawn here.
This biome includes tons of maple and spruce trees, pretty rare chance to find syrup in a tree
Scorched Forest (Rare)
This biome scorched by heat from lava from the Volcanic biome. It only spawns as a sub-biome in Volcanic biomes.
Island biome rain to find with palm trees on the surface.
New Structures – Expansive Biomes
- Hunter Cabin
- Spawns in Pine Forest biomes.
- Trapper Pillager will spawn here.
- Hardened Dirt: obtained by smelting dirt in a furnace or finding it in biomes
- Mud: slows mobs and players when walked on
- Smoldering Stone: emits smoke particles
- Coconut: drops coconut when broken
- Small Cactus
- Lavender Flower
- Cherry Blossom Leaves
- Cherry Logs: crafted into planks
- Cherry Planks: crafted like normal planks with Cherry Logs
- Cherry Door: crafted like normal doors with Cherry Planks (Double Doors not supported yet)
- Jacaranda Leaves
- Jacaranda Logs: crafted into planks
- Jacaranda Planks: crafted like normal planks with Jacaranda Logs
- Jacaranda Door: crafted like normal doors with Jacaranda Planks (Double Doors not supported yet)
It can only be mined with a Netherite pickaxe/Vibranium Pickaxe, and will drop Vibranium Crystals when mined
- Vibrancy Stone & Vibrant Dripstone: found in Wakanda biomes
- Smoldering Log, Scorched Leaves, Scorched Grass Block, Smoldering Grass Block: found in Scorched Forest biomes
- Autumn Oak Leaves
- Autumn Birch Leaves
- Autumn Oak Leaf Piles
- Maple Leaves
- Oak Log Filled with Syrup (interact with a glass bottle to get Bottle of Syrup)
Expansive Biomes New Mobs
Mossy Skeleton & Zombie
Re-skined Skeletons and Zombie that spawn in the Bog biome
It is a neutral mod towards players unless angered. You can trade with pelts, leather, and hide, but their trades will not replenish
- Attack: villagers, iron golems, and bears on sight
- Skill: archers that can shoot 2 arrows at once in a short amount of time
- Health: 45 points
- Can found in Hunter Cabin structures
- Health: 100 points
- A rare chance to spawn with Vibranium gear.
- Carry either an iron sword or a bow
It spawns in water where it’s move fastest
- Attack most mobs
- Drops Crocodile meat when killed.
- A passive mod that spawns in wetland biomes
- Hop around
- Drops Frog Legs when killed.
- The neutral mob that will run from players
- Attack if hit or a bear cub is near.
- Spawns in Pine Forest biomes.
- Drops Black Bear Pelt when killed.
- An aggressive mob that will attack players, pillagers, and monsters (excluding creepers).
- Spawns in Pine Forest biomes.
- Drops Grizzly Bear Pelt when killed.
Grizzly Pelt Armor: Made from Grizzly Bear Pelts, and iron armor. It’s a little stronger in protection, and durability than iron, and has a working cloak! (Remove cape from player to avoid them from glitching through each other.)
Vibranium Armor: Made from vibranium ingots, and is stronger than Netherite, more knockback resistance, and has slightly better durability. Some parts will glow in the dark unless enchanted.
- Vibranium Sword: 9 damage, 2000 durability, 1 durability point/use.
- Vibranium Pickaxe – 7 damage, 2000 durability, 1 durability point/use.
- Vibranium Axe – 8 damage, 2000 durability, 1 durability point/use.
- Vibranium Shovel – 6 damage, 2000 durability, 1 durability point/use.
Expansive Biomes addon has coconut, cherry, frog legs (Cooked and Raw), Crocodile Meat (Cooked and Raw)
Note from Creator:
- It is always best to start a new world when using newer versions of this Expansive Biomes addon unless the update it stated to be “existing-world friendly” in the version log below.
- Biomes will sometimes have the wrong fog and climate
- Custom leaves do not decay.
- Custom Logs aren’t mined faster with vanilla axes.
IF USING IN A VIDEO, LINK TO ORIGINAL POST ON MCPEDL.com
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE YOUR OWN DOWNLOADS/LINKS, OR POST ANYWHERE ELSE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
Credit to MACHINE_BUILDER for his awesome Feature Rule Generator program!
Credit to Ecko0087 for the door coding!
Credit to Crovono from Discord for helping with structure problems
Credit to Nargoth and Skycubb73 for ongoing Hungarian and French language support.