Do you want to test your skill at the PvP map? Play with your friends and make fun with the EnderPvP map. You don’t need to do anything in Minecraft anymore because this map is just for you!!! An ultimate survival base and the nether survival base are waiting for you to come to the discovery!!
Cre: EnderVG, Twitter
EnderPvP Map [Official Release]
Features EnderPvP Map
- This includes 11 Different Kits
- 50 x 50 Arena that is based on the Taiga Biome; as well as a tall tower, camps, watchtowers, rivers, and many more!
- Money and a shop system
- Particle trails and they’re all free!
- A built-in vault system that is protected by passwords
- Set the map into Noon or Midnight time
- Pesky vindicators also dwell on the arena, kill them to gain their emeralds and convert them into Money
This map is generated by one of the most popular minigames of Minecraft and KitPvP, let’s explore enderpvp map:
- Knight Kit – the normal fighter
- Assassin Kit – the sneaky one
- Defender Kit – slow but durable
- Archer Kit – shoots enemies
- Hunter Kit – hit and run
- Trident Kit – from the ocean depths
- Mage Kit – potion master
- Warper Kit – teleports around
- Elytra Kit – glides and flies
- Jumper Kit – hop and bounce
- Medic Kit – heal and kill
- The shop includes 5 different items that can help you turn the tides of battle!
- Each of them is also fairly priced; no overpriced items in here!
- This shop is based on the scoreboard money system!
There are 13 different trails to choose from and they are free. It might increase lag on weak devices
- 11 vault rooms with a built-in storage system that is protected by a password system
- There is an Emerald Converter, use the emeralds you got from the vindicators and convert them into money!
- A Paper Area in case you lost the password.
- Just press the “Vault Passwords Here” NPC to choose a vault room number and get your password!
- Make sure to remember the password!
- A 50×50 square arena that is based on the Taiga Biome! It includes Wells, watchtowers, campsites, and diverse plants scatter in this land.
- The Arena is divided by a river into two sides, with the same builds, but they have reversed locations.
- Pesky vindicators also dwell in here, so beware!
Note from Creator
- If you want to kick a player on enderpvp map, please use the /kick command.
- Only 11 players are supported on this map.
- If you see any bugs or errors, feel free to comment it down below
- @crasher_19 (Twitter) and my followers on Twitter that tested the map during beta stages
- LightKnight2311, because I used his KitPvP map as reference and guide to Kits! Check out his KitPvP map too!
|– The Trails are bugged/error. For now, refrain from using the trails since it lags on some devices. I will try to fix it.|
– I will not be updating the map (or any of the maps) any time soon since I have been busy with classes.
– For everyone who downloaded my maps, thank you so much!