Try to pass each level and explore Minecraft Parkour Grid. This is a great map to explore that includes 100 mini-levels. When you complete the map, the level gets slowly harder.
This map works for versions 1.17.30 and up.
Parkour Grid Map
This parkour map build on a 10×10 grid
Mabe it takes you 2 hours to finish the whole level!! It’s a huge map
This map works both singleplayer and multiplayer
Note from Creator
- Even this map works on all devices, it’s recommended to not be played on mobile because the parkour can get hard. Unless your good at parkour on mobile, don’t play this map on Minecraft Pocket Edition
- You are allowed to record Youtube video off of this map
- If you have any bugs, please let me know via Discord
|– Updated the description of the map|
– Added more barrier blocks in the last row because there was a glitch where people could glitch outside of the map.
– Changed some of the parkour in the last level because it was too difficult for pocket edition players.
If you want to play more game maps in Minecraft, I will show you more below: