Some of the apocalyptic elements have in DayZ addon – a popular survival game for PC. And now, it is brought into Minecraft world!! A post-apocalyptic styled world in which you can see many zombies and modern weapons. Let stand up and fight with them.
Cre: Hexdro, Twitter
MOBS – DayZ Addon
There are some of the mobs have been changed into Zombies and other creatures in the DayZ game.
Infected (zombies, zombie pigmen, husks)
They are hostile zombies and roam the world both day and night. The general features of all the Infected are strong and fast! So they actually a serious threat in your world
It can be found small settlements (villages)
The Survivors are also under constant threat by the Infected
Bandits (strays, wither skeletons and skeletons)
They are humans, but to be able to survive, they have gone hostile.
You should be avoided the Bandits because they are equipped with an assault rifle. They will shoot players on sight although some of them have just a melee weapon
Stray Dogs (wolves)
This is a neutral mob – a lonely dog who has lost its owner during the apocalypse. You can tame Stray Dogs by using Dog Food
Weapons & Armor DayZ Addon
A bunch of the vanilla items in Minecraft is changed in DayZ Addon that makes it more suited for an apocalyptic survival world.
List of weapons and armor:
- Throwing Knife (Snowball):
- Good chance for a knockback effect
- It deals with some damage.
- Grenade (Egg):
- A high powered grenade
- Deals a good chunk of damage and causes a great explosion.
- Makarov Pistol (Ender Pearl): Deals some good damage but it has a short cooldown between each use.
- AK47 (Fishing Rod): Hard to aim with but deals quite a lot of damage.
- M4A1 (Bow): Good aim but not as powerful as the AK47. You need M4A1 mags (Arrows) to use it.
- Homemade Molotov (Bottle o’ Enchanting): Throwable explosive which causes a fire.
- Canned Food (Mushroom Stew): Dropped by certain mobs and villagers trade them
- Green Camouflage (Iron Armor)
- Leather Armor (Diamond Armor)
- Plastic Armor (Golden Armor)
|DayZ Addon V2|
– Added Homemade Molotovs
+ Explosive and causes fire
– Added Dog Food
+ Can be used to tame stray dogs (wolves)
+ Dropped by bandits and the infected
– Added Canned Food
+ Dropped and can be traded.
+ The recipe is the same as for Mushroom Stew
– Fixed text files for the resource pack (the names for items are correct). Example: Snowball = Throwing Knife and so on
– Fixed bugs with the wolf skin
– Survivors carry all kinds of different items that they trade. Some trade mags (arrows) and others sell armor
👉 If you like our DayZ Addon, you can also check our Fireball Gun Addon created Metacrafter; Dungeon Craft created by Dirt Man