You may know modified vanilla and vanilla enhanced and now is an experimental TP/RP! It will improve UI and other assets. This Vanilla Deluxe texture is tested TP made since fall 2016, the player can see it oriented to port menus, container/inventory GUI textures Java Edition to Bedrock Edition more easily and efficiently!
What is Vanilla Deluxe UI?
This addon is not any PC GUI or any Java UI Minecraft texture. It allows you to port Java GUI containers textures easily while bringing some improvement in some basic interfaces.
Originally made first since autumn 2016 (HUD and Java Inventory) and continued to autumn 2019 with current features.
Vanilla Deluxe features and comparisons
- ava Edition UI designs with 70% accuracy.
- Main screens, menus, and inventories have been modified, not all, but I will add more screens in future versions! 😉
- Some Java GUI textures were ported to Bedrock Edition.
- Some UI customizations by “ui/_global_variables.json”.
- Recipe Book Concept for furnace, only for Java UI.
Java Edition UI
PvP (JE 1.8 Style) UI:
When you apply on top of the main resource pack, your screen will look like the image below
Dark Mode – Dim
It will make the GUI look a bit dark but keep textured that used in the project. It means the original default Bedrock Edition files will not be used.
Vanilla Deluxe Texture new version
You will the profile screen with character editor UI is back
Realms Setting UI
Vanilla Deluxe Texture upcoming feature
- Support compatibility for other project
- Use original textures with the patch
- Marketplace screen.
All the screens are compatible with the use of the gamepad. However, some of the screens take a long time to load such as the Setting screen, play screen. Because it contains many toggles in UI code
- You are allowed to make review Vanilla Deluxe texture, but you must credit creator “@CrisXolt”. Besides, put the original download link in the description
- You are not allowed to
- Customized APK/APPX and monetized content
- Steal my .JSON and .UIDX file and my code design claiming this work as your
- Modify/erase the text in the first line code in each .json file. (Example text: //File Made/Modified by @CrisXolt).
- Redistribute this resource pack made by me in other pages.
- Use for third-party projects, much less to merge with “Concept Clients” resource packs.
| Vanilla Deluxe Texture v1.2.0|
+ Text BG for tooltip controller in HUD.
+ Auto Save Text in HUD, only for Java UI.
+ Re-added the furnace recipe book concept, only for Java UI. Now with new items for the latest version of Caves & Cliffs.
+ Some related screen menus now have animations disabled even if “screen animation” is ON.
+ Default boss bar color from blue to white with custom color, only affects Java UI and Mixed UI.
+ The Y position of “hud_item_text” is now different when you are in survival mode or in creative mode.
+ Compatibility issue for Java Aspects Performance version
+ Tabs in creative inventory now have sound disabled when clicking.
+ Main Inventory/Crafting recipe book grid items now has sound when you click the item you want to build.
and much more…