Now the player can conveniently pass through the dangers of the night on a multiplayer Minecraft world. One-Player Sleep System is a simple and lightweight addon to use.
This addon suitable for multiplayer use and is intended to work for Realms
One-Player Sleep System
This addon implements a feature that only requires a single player to sleep. You just need to skip to dawn (not all players in the world)
It’s a pretty simple and cool addon that could be useful for many players. Try to download and play it with your friend
One-Player Sleep System In-game Usage
After finished an ordinary Minecraft day, you can come back home and just sleep through the peaceful night
- In Realms: it should work on the latest Minecraft release (1.16).
- LAN Game: neither requires Experimental Gameplay nor Education Edition. Cheats need to enable, and can only be applied by the world’s host. Only works for 1.16+, kindly update Minecraft from your app store.
Scripting API Version
- There is a Scripting API version from which this add-on was inspired from! Currently, I thought of recreating the whole concept but as an add-on, since Scripting API does not work for platforms other than Windows 10.
- You can download that version from here, created by BlkCatGmg. It’s amazing, please check it out even if it’s now outdated.
|– Sleeping now sets the time correctly to  instead of the “day” time set value.|
– You can see clearly the weather when sleeping