Have you ever thought to recreate a place from Dungeons in Minecraft? With a bunch of new blocks in this addon, now you can create your dream builds! Minecraft Dungeons Blocks addon added more than 300 blocks. Let make your world become more fun and interesting with these cool blocks!
Minecraft Dungeons Blocks Addon
Blocks from Minecraft Dungeons are added into Minecraft. Now you can easily build the Camp, the Nether Portal, and many other builds!
Currently it includes 4 blocks:
- Soil (0% Grass)
- Slightly Grassy Soil
- Very Grassy Soil
- Soil Grass Block (100% Grass)
Each block has a different amount of grass, you can see the Dirt in Dungeons brighter and smoother texture
There are five blocks
- Stone Tiles (0% Soil)
- Slightly Soiled Stone Tiles
- Very Soiled Stone Tiles
- Rocky Soil
- Stone and Soil Tiles (50% Soil)
Sandy Stone Bricks
- Slightly Sandy Stone Bricks
- Semi-Sandy Stone Bricks
- Very Sandy Stone Bricks
- Chiseled Sandy Stone Bricks
Ice Blocks – Minecraft Dungeons Blocks
Ice blocks includes 7 blocks:
- Shiny Ice
- Cracked Shiny Ice
- Snowy Shiny Ice
- Ice Fort Bricks
- Frosted Ice Fort Bricks
- Chiseled Ice Fort Bricks
- Smooth Ice Fort Bricks
There are 21 blocks in frosted block
- Frosted Oak Log
- Frosted Oak Planks
- Somewhat Snowy Frosted Oak Planks
- Very Snowy Frosted Oak Planks
- Settlement Planks
- Snowy Settlement Planks
- Settlement Tiles
- Slightly Snowy Settlement Tiles
- Very Snowy Settlement Tiles
- Chiseled Settlement Tiles
- Patterned Settlement Tiles
- all Ice Blocks
6 Retextured Paintings
- Squid Coast Painting
- Redstone Monstrosity Painting
- Creeper Head Painting
- Tropical Island Painting
- Crocodile Painting
- Arch-Illager Portrait
Here is 6 painting with different size
Fences Minecraft Dungeons Blocks
- Bone Fence
- Wrapped Bone Fence
- Black Nether Brick Fence
- Snowy Spruce Fence
- Burnt Fence
- Cobblestone Fence
- Frosted Oak Fence
- Very Snowy Frosted Oak Fence
- Jungle Boardwalk Fence
- Cracked Stone Brick Fence
All fences have dark shadows.
To activate the fence to work well, it requires a separate pack. So secondary pack will be equipped automatically when you apply the main resource pack
Some rebuilds using Minecraft Dungeons Blocks Addon
There has a map showing you what you can build by using these blocks.
Nether Portal found at the Camp
Creatively build in the way you like with these blocks. Do what you want and don’t stuff Minecraft Dungeons Blocks addon in dungeons. Enjoy it!
These custom blocks is not appear in recipe book. There are 3 ways to obtain it:
- Place them using the items
- Craft them
- Use command
/give [player] dungeons:[block]
/function giveallblocks1 (1-5)
and much more
Check this document, there are many to be listed here!
Note from Creator:
- Some textures have been extracted from Minecraft Dungeons directly so that the blocks can be more accurate. I do not own these textures.
- Some textures in this resource pack are made/replicated by me and/or adjusted to make them fit vanilla Minecraft. All code and models in this addon belong to me. You are not allowed to redistribute them without my permission.
- Feel free to change up the textures, the block names, etc. for your own use.
- You must NOT share the MediaFire link to the download directly. Always share the link to this MCPEDL page. Do NOT set up a new download link yourself.
- Credit me if you are using my pack.
- I recommend backing up your world once in a while when playing. I am not responsible for any loss.