Using Merging Items Mod, you can merge items and make better ones! This addon added 11 items which extremely useful for you in the Minecraft game (10 items can craftable and one is not)
Cre: JediGamerPlayz, Youtube
Merging Items Mod
- Raw Diamond Pickaxe Beef
It will give you Haste CCLV (255) when you eating it (enough to mine Ancient Debris in 0 seconds). You can craft with Raw Beef and Diamond Pickaxes
- Bottle ‘o’ Explosive
Place Bottles Of Enchanting + TNT into a Crafting Table, you will receive this. It has no cooldown and you can use this to defend your base! It deals 2 hearts of damage when it explodes
- Redstone TNT
It is uncraftable because it’s so OP. If you light it, it will explode because of the Redstone Block. It deals 5-13 hearts of damage depending on where you stand
Merging Items Mod Version 1.0.1
- Attack Damage: 50, that is enough to kill a Ravager in one single shot!
- Has an enchanted glint on it
- Crafted using an Iron Sword & a Shield
- Attack Damage: 10
- If you are low on hunger, it will give you Raw Cod (if you hold the screen)
- Give you Night vision and Conduit Power to help with fishing
- Craft: Iron Sword and a Fishing Rod
- You can eat
- Gives you Slowness V and zooms in on the environment
- It is another item with an enchanted glint on it.
- Craft: Carved Pumpkin and an Iron Helmet
TNT Arrow – Merging Items Mod
- Similar to the Bottle ‘o’ Explosive but more powerful. Without full Iron Armor or anything better than that, you will blow yourself up!
- Craft: TNT and an Arrow
Merging Items Mod Version 1.0.2
- Gives Blindness II to any mob it hits
- Can use in a high-security prison
- Craft: Ink Sac and an Arrow
- Use it on the Ender Dragon will make him goes crazy
- Gives you Night Vision II when you hold it so you can mine diamonds easier.
- Has the ability to burn Grass and turn it into a Path Block!
- Craft: a Torch and a Chain Helmet
- When you step on it or destroy it, you die.
- Craft: an Iron Door and Iron Bars
Merged Armour – Merging Items Mod
- It is green in the hotbar
- When you wear it, it’s Gold and Diamond Armour
- If you wear the full set and moves it, it overloads the Armor Bar
- Craft: merging Gold and Diamond Armor together.
Merging Items Mod Version 1.0.3
- Has 5% chance to give you Night Vision and a 0.5% chance to give you Haste (0.01% chance of both)
- Craft: an Iron Pickaxe and a Torch
- This is 3d item when you hold it and it launches Squids out
- Make sure to launch them in the water though or they will die
- Craft: an Ink Sac and a Crossbow
- Gives Night Vision II to anything it hits
- It is gold and it has some soul fire on it as well.
- Craft: Glowstone Dust and an Arrow
- Have exclusive crafting recipes!
- Craft: Netherized items and they are so OP.
- You’ll need to kill a Wither to craft it as it requires a Crafting Table and a Nether Star
- This Ender Pearl can stack up to 32, unlike regular pearls.
- 10 times faster than normal pearl!
- Craft: an Ender Pearl and a Nether Star and it needs the Netherized Table to be crafted
- 2 very OP tools
- Attack Damage: 500
- Can kill an Ender Dragon in 2 shots and the Chestplate overloads the Armour Bar.
- Craft: a Netherite Chestplate or Sword and a Nether Star and it need the Netherized Table to be crafted.
Merging Items Mod VERSION 1.0.4
Biomes: added a Merged Biome into the game, such as Basalt Deltas, Ice Spikes, and many more merged to make this incredible Biome!
Has lava as its main fluid. You can find this in your infinite world!
- 4 new ingots and 1 new projectile!
- Craft Ingots using a Nothing Ingot and either Coal, Emerald or Redstone. The Nothing Ingot is merged but it needs air to craft.
- The Lifesteal is the projectile! When you throw it, it deals 9 attack damage to anything it hits. Craft a Lead and a Potion of Harming.
Blocks: A new block – Diamond Stairs!
- These drop diamonds when you mine them and you don’t need Pickaxes to mine them.
- These are also useful for Diamond Builds. This is merged by putting a Diamond and Stone Stairs into a Crafting Table
Food – elppA.
The opposite effect of a normal food item as it gives you Hunger VI. The Hunger Bar goes down twice as fast as it normally does!
Craft: putting an Apple and a Dirt Block in a Crafting Table
|– Added loads of new merged items for you to play around with!|