Clear Vanilla Minecraft is a resource pack created for Minecraft Bedrock Edition. It makes your world become cleaner and detailed in terms of texture. Besides, it changes things such as sides of a sticky piston, visual observer texture when activated, and a lot more… Now let’s explore this pack.
Clear Vanilla Minecraft
Clear Vanilla Minecraft Resource Pack is probably the most recommended for Redstoners and technical players on Bedrock
It started with the idea to implement all the possible useful tools for making Redstone systems professionally by distinguishing between similar textures easily.
Clear Vanilla Settings
- There are 3 other textures in this pack, you can choose the way you prefer the textures of the chest and other components: Smooth – Classic – Tweaked
Features Clear Vanilla Minecraft:
- Connected String: make a clear difference between a connection string and an unconnected string.
- Repeater: added textures from all sides with powered repeater texture – Comparator with powered comparator texture
- Redstone Dust: Smooth or Classic texture, with a number on top of the dust which indicates the signal strength
- Redstone Torch – Torch – Soul Torch – Rails: they retextured with 3 different textures
- Redstone Lamp: slightly darker to make a clear difference between Redstone lamp off and Redstone lamp on.
- Observer: completely new texture which represents observer activation.
- Hoppers: directional arrows with a locked hopper texture.
- Anvils: retextured to make a clear difference between other states of anvils.
You can keep the classic Redstone lamp texture by choosing the Classic option in settings. The pictures below is the texture of Smooth and Tweaked
- Melon Seeds – Pumpkin Seeds: retextured to make a clear difference between melon seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Carved Pumpkin – Jack o’Lantern: retextured from all sides to make a clear difference between the 3 pumpkin types
- Nether Wart: retextured to make a clear difference between other stages of the nether wart.
- Beehives: retextured to make a clear difference between other stages of beehives.
- Bee Nests: retextured to make a clear difference between other stages of bee nests.
- Regular Piston – Sticky Piston: retextured from all sides to make a clear difference between sticky pistons and regular pistons.
- Dropper – Dispenser: retextured from all sides to make a clear difference between droppers and dispensers.
- Smoker: added a lit smoker texture from all sides with a fire animation
- Blast Furnace: added a lit blast furnace texture from all sides with a fire animation.
- Furnace: added a lit furnace texture from all sides with a fire animation.
- Barrel: retextured from all sides to make a clear difference between closed barrels and open barrels.
- Respawn Anchors – retextured from all sides to make a clear difference between other stages of respawning anchors.
- Soul Campfire – retextured to make a clear difference between soul campfires and regular campfires.
Clear Vanilla Minecraft Resource pack Retextured:
Trapped Chest – Regular Chest – Ender Chest – Jukebox – End Portal – Enchantment Table – Stonecutter – Lectern – Crafting Table – Fletching Table – Cartography Table – Smithing Table – Loom – Daylight Sensor – Bookshelf
- Pressure Plates: make a clear difference between pressure plates and their corresponding block.
- Buttons: make a clear difference between buttons and their corresponding block.
Infested Stone Blocks – retextured to make a clear difference between regular stone blocks and infested stone blocks.
- Retextured and added borders to Terracotta & Wool Blocks with the option to go back to original textures by choosing the ‘Classic’ option.
- Glass Blocks: added smooth glass textures – Smooth option only.
Note from creator
- Bottom of respawning anchor texture for Clear Vanilla Lite from Better Respawn Anchor.
- Beta & marketplace hider and icons of beds by @agentms_.
- Icon of beetroot & fishing rod and top texture of scaffolding from New Default+.
- Melon & pumpkin seeds, fixed observer, nicer fast leaves, lower shield, and better trading panel from Bedrock Tweaks. – Redstone dust signal indication and a lot of classic textures by @McbeEringi.
- Trapped & regular chest from Sirhc’s Tweaked Vanilla.
- Spawn egg textures from Eggmoticons.
- Detailed items from Items Info+.
- In-game bug fixes from Fixed Vanilla.
|– Changed: UUID for each pack so you can download new updates without having to delete the olds|
– Fixed: issue with experimental gameplay option not showing
– Added: Items Info+ v1.6 and support to see all unlocked trades
Download Clear Vanilla Minecraft texture pack: Default or Classic Textures