Cda Morph addon brings to you a bunch of popular Java Edition Morph Mod onto Bedrock Edition. It currently supports all the mobs as stated by Minecraft Gamepedia except the Ender Dragon. Once you play with the Cda Morph addon, you are able to morph into mods and do many cool things such as taking their appearance and using items that can either craft or get by killing a mob!
Cda Morph [BETA]
This addon is still in Beta, so maybe there will be bugs, you can check out the troubleshooting section if it doesn't work, or other bugs that you find out. Please report on GitHub for the creator.
Back to the addon, Cda Morph allows to you morph into any mob (including 71 different mobs), using Morph item to back into your regular player.
Take a note:
- Form version 0.0.7 and onwards, the morph items are different! If previously you would just use the item (right-click or similar). Now players must Sneak & Jump while holding the item.
- Besides that, there are many packs that will not work with this, as it modifies the Vanilla Player Files.
- You also have 1 WIP mob, the Ender Dragon.
To obtain Cda Morph
Obtaining the items by crafting or by killing the proper mob. Follow the recipe below:
|Agent – Dirt||Axolotl – Water Bucket||Bat – Stone||Bee – Honeycomb|
|Cat – String||Cave Spider – Spider Eye||Chicken – Feather||Cow – Leather|
|Creeper – Gunpowder||Dolphin – Cod||Donkey – Leather||Drowned – Rotten Flesh|
|Ender Dragon – Dragon|
Egg (You'll get it back) – Unavailable ATM
|Endermite – Ender Pearl||Enderman – Ender Pearl|
|Evoker – Emerald||Fox – Sweet Berry||Ghast – Ghast Tear||Glow Squid – Glow Ink Sac|
|Goat – Stone (Temporary)||Hoglin – Crimson Fungus||Horse – Leather||Husk – Rotten Flesh|
|Iron Golem – Iron Ingot||Llama – Leather||Magma Cube – Magma Cream||Mooshroom – Leather|
|Mule – Leather||NPC – Dirt||Ocelot – String||Panda – Bamboo|
|Parrot – Feather||Phantom – Phantom Membrane||Pig – Porkchop||Piglin – Gold Nugget|
|Pillager – Emerald||Player – Dirt||Polar Bear – Cod||Pufferfish – Pufferfish|
|Rabbit – Rabbit Hide||Ravager – Saddle||Salmon – Salmon||Sheep – Wool|
|Shulker – Shulker Shell||Skeleton – Bone||Skeleton Horse – Bone||Slime – Slimeball|
|Snow Golem – Snowball||Spider – Spider Eye||Squid – Ink Sac||Stray – Bone|
|Strider – String||Tropical Fish – Tropical Fish||Turtle – Seagrass||Vex – Emerald|
|Villager – Emerald||Vindicator – Emerald||Wandering Trader – Emerald||Witch – Stick|
|Wither – Nether Star (You'll get it back)||Wither Skeleton – Coal||Wolf – Bone||Zoglin – Crimson Fungus|
|Zombie – Rotten Flesh||Zombie Villager – Rotten Flesh||Zombified Piglin – Gold Nugget|
👉 If you are looking for more cool addons, you can also check these ones in mcpeaddons.com
- Grow Your Own Dragon (Light Spark Edition) Update
- Java Combat Addon – Raiyon (Bow Ding Update!)
- 3D Combat Addon for Minecraft: Improved Animations
Easy to toggle if you want to only be able to obtain by crafting, by killing, by both, or have no way to obtain! To do it, you must select one of these or the pack will not work.
How to do:
- Go into your world behavior packs
- Tap on it –> Tap the gear icon.
- Then drag the slider to the appropriate one you would like, option:
- Left – No Way to Obtain in Survival
- Left Center – Only Recipes
- Right Center – Only Loot Tables
- Right – Recipes & Loot Tables
To obtain the WIP Mob
Run “/function cda002/”
Followed by one of the WIP mobs, replacing spaces with Underscores _ and converting to lowercase. For example, to access the Ender Dragon, run:
- /function cda002/ender_dragon
There is a reason that Ender Dragon is marked as WIP, and that I am working on bringing it out.
Troubleshooting Cda Morph
- Make sure to apply the Behavior Pack, you choose a sub pack.
- Make sure both the Resource Pack and Behavior Pack are applied.
- This pack might not be compatible with other packs.
- Cheats might need to be enabled (testing required).
- Before 0.0.6, make sure you're on version 1.16.201+
- As of 0.0.6, make sure you're on version 1.17.0+
- As of 0.0.7, make sure you're on version 1.17.10+
- As of 0.0.8, make sure you're on version 1.18.0+
- As of 0.1.0, make sure you're on version 1.18.10+
- Before 0.0.3, make sure “Holiday Creator Features” is enabled.
- Contact with creator via this link