Make your world become more realistic with BNS shader. It’s supported for mobile users (iOS, Android). To this shader work as run as smooth and no lags, the device should over 1GB+ RAM. If the player still lags for a 1 -2 GB RAM device, you have to reduce your render chunk distance to 7 below.
BNS Shader RAM Specs:
- 1GB RAM: Normal like the vanilla pack
- 2GB RAM: Smooth
- 3GB RAM: Super Smooth
- 4GB RAM: No lag, super-duper smooth
So I recommend this shader for 2 -4 GB+ of ram for mobile device
- Realistic Water + Sky
- Underwater Wavy Effect
- Clear Water
- Rendered Clouds
- Smooth Shadow
- Block Side Shadows
- Dynamic Lighting
- Rain Fog Effect
- Waving Grass, Leaves, Flowers, and more
- Realistic Blocks
- Realistic Sun and Moon
- Sunflare Effect
- Night Sky Rendered
If the blocks are invisible, just simply go to settings
reset/clear minecraft data.
No part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted without the author’s permission.
A person with permission must share the shader only with the official download links and credits to the author.
For other ways of sharing and editing the codes, you must contact the author.
You are allowed to showcase or share my shader on YouTube, but at least leave my credit on the description. I am trusting you to share my shader with the world
@PSLOL3 who lending me his sun-moon code
@TheHybred who lending me his sky. material code
Note from Creator
There are two types of files for you to choose:
- The first is the Vanilla: the texture of the blocks and other more are the same
- The second one: the feature is the same in both packs, they just differ in textures
This shader supports only in mobile, and iOS platforms, Minecraft pe and be
|– Thank you for downloading BNS Shader v1.5, please download other mcpe/mcbe shader:|
– Contact one of my social media’s if you experience any bugs or send me a Mail
- BNS Shader v1.5.mcpack (Vanilla Texture) (Same Features)
- BNS_Shader_v1.5.mcpack (Different Texture) (Same Features)
- My Discord Server
More shaders to make your world look more beautiful: