Welcome to Actual Guns CSO – the first addon to introduce custom guns and features such as first shot accuracy, Recoil recovery, Skins, Different accuracy when (jumping, walking, in air, swimming, ladder, etc), Silencers, Hit-markers, Announcers, Bursts, Semis, B Modes, Enhancements, Attachments, Editions, Enchantments, Parts and more!
Actual Guns CSO Addon contains about 90 weapons items that include grenades, melees, guns, etc. All the weapons are unique in terms of their stats and texture!. Let's go to explore this addon with Mcpeaddons
What is “Actual Guns”?
This add-on was made by Keyyard and TheEnderface. It was re-made, make better reloads, better mechanics, and fixed a lot of bugs after a year of no sign of hope from updates. Actual Guns is based on Counter-Strike Online and your support makes it better and better. It added things that no other addon has ever made or thought of!!
Why should you choose “Actual Guns”?
- This is the first addon to:
- Custom made guns
- The burst feature, and silencers
- Introduce custom scopes and ironsights.
- Changelogs in major updates
- Not like other addons, they have “/playsound” for guns, so you can hear the sound from close to far although it's semi-realistic
- We are the first ones to have draw sounds.
- The villagers get scared when you shoot or if you hit them with a certain melee or hold something scary, they will run
- First Kill! Double Kill! Triple Kill! we’ve got those, we’ve got “Announcers”!
- We have “Hit Markers” to help you detect if you really hit that player
- if you feel bored with the same style of weapon, now you will get New Skins in this addon
- If you want a gun that harms people when you're reloading, shoots void bullets, and make your foes fly to their death, a weapon that kicks people out of your world, we’ve got you covered!
- Actual guns have both 3D and 2D versions.
- You can get items in Survival Mode from Villagers.
- and much more!
Grades guns from best to worst
Weapons Actual Guns – Assault Rifles
Weapons – Submachine Guns
Weapons – Snipers
- BFG 50
- Mosin Nagant
- Barrett M95
- Blaser R93 Tactical
Weapons – Pistols
Weapons Actual Guns – Shotguns
Weapons – Melee
|Blade Runebreaker |
(chargeable + upgradeable)
|Ursus||Bowie||Nata Knife||Brass Knuckles||Kukri|
|Combat Knife||Dragon Knife||Tactical Knife||Crowbar||Insulator|
Weapons – Equipment
- Medical Kit
- Black Dragon Cannon
- MGL Venom
- Ray Gun
- Defuse Kit
- Night Vision
- Gas Mask
Weapons – Grenades
- Tear Gas
- Water Balloon
How to get skins?
!skin (gun name) (number)
/give @p gun:name 1 (number), for an example: “/give @p gun:ak47 1 5”
Mobs in Actual Guns Addon
You can find Ghost Pet anywhere in the world but it's very rare.
To tame it, you need to feed them with Mileage which currency of Actual guns. It likes a Wolf and can change the color, the default color is Red.
A mini boss that was re-added for making AG a bit more fun (200 HP, Special Abilities, it doesn't spawn naturally)
This is the lovely Claymore which used to detonate any mob that crosses the red laser – even you, so don't spawn them naturally
It doesn't look intimidating, right?
It can tank a few shots, then it will puff smoke upon dying
It allows you to jump higher than usual
It spawns naturally in your world and give you 6 random grenades if you punch it
You can call this mob is “Chinese Ghost”, “Stiff Corpse”, “Hopping Vampire” or simply “Jiangshi”
- Health: 100
- Decent amount of damage
- Drops Mileage upon death
- The Red version of it has double the status. Be aware!
- Can be found in the forests, and it drops Mileage upon death
It's a simple landmine, don't step on it!
You can find it naturally in your world and then it will re-fill your current ammo to the maximum
- It will give you mileage upon right-clicking or holding on to it for a long time
- Take the Mileage to buy things from Villagers
- Spawns naturally in your world
It will give you ammo to reload instead. It spawns naturally in your world
This one is not really a mob. It comes in many variants and you can buy it from Villagers to unbox random weapons. You just give it a little spin!
- Floof Ball
- Panzer VI
– Added Draw feature for AWM
– Explosive Grenade will now bounce off surfaces
– AWM will now unscope if it fires *IF* you have have no attachments, otherwise when using the AWM with attachments it will not unscope
– AWM with heavy muzzle brake will no longer affect the sound or the muzzle flash light effect, but the particles are the same as the .50 Cal BMG bullet
– You can now have skins and attachments in your inventory, because attachments are now ID numbers just like skins
– MK23 Silenced is scaled smaller
– M4A1 Unsilenced is bigger (not scale)
– Resetting ammo no longer resets rage of the guns
– Adrenaline texture has been re-made to match the one in L4D
– MP5 recoil & accuracy values now go up in a fixed number rather than random numbers that I typed
– Changed sounds of Maxim-9
– Force A Nature damage is based on how fast or slow the bullet travels to the player (re-download the DLC)
– Lowered the reserve ammo of the R8 by 2
– Lowered MK23's damage from 18 to 15-12
– Increased UMP-45 rate of fire
– Lowered As Val's recoil
– Gave the MP5 the Counter-Strike adjustment (3rd generation, ability to run and gun!)
– Gave the UMP-45 the Counter-Strike adjustment (3rd generation, ability to run and gun!)
– Gave the As Val the Counter-Strike adjustment (3rd generation, ability to run and gun!)
– Lowered Deagle's accuracy (except for the gold version) but improved the first shot accuracy, the recoil is the same
– Decreased Force A Nature range (re-download the DLC)
– Removed awm_attachments scoreboard command as it's not needed anymore
– Actually fixed AWM bullet count and added the attachment name alongside it as well
– Fixed AWM moving shot, it used to have the value of the silenced attachment
– Fixed countless minor value issues with attachments of the AWM
– Fixed an issue where the AWM wouldn't have any ammo if you loaded into the world
– Fixed Taser Knife's stab sound
– Fixed a bug with the AWM that spams your chat if you had attachments but you selected a skin
– Removed Empty AKM
– Fixed a bug where the KSG doesn't deal fire damage
– Fixed a bug with the P99; the final shot has the value of the first shot, and the first shot is skipped when firing and it goes to the second shot instead
– Fixed a bug with the deagle and variants; the final shot has the value of the first shot, and the first shot is skipped when firing and it goes to the second shot instead
– Fixed Deagle CSOGS not appearing in first person
– Fixed Sterling Bayonet air shot
– Fixed MP5 last stage not affecting the bullet recoil nor accuracy
– Fixed UMP-45 8th stage having the stat values of the 6th stage
Download All (GG Drive)
If you want to play more addon, you can download add-ons below and enjoy them: