Welcome to Actual Guns CSO – the first addon to introduce custom guns and features such as first shot accuracy, Recoil recovery, Skins, Different accuracy when (jumping, walking, in air, swimming, ladder, etc), Silencers, Hit-markers, Announcers, Bursts, Semis, B Modes, Enhancements, Attachments, Editions, Enchantments, Parts and more!
Actual Guns CSO Addon contains about 90 weapons items that include grenades, melees, guns, etc. All the weapons are unique in terms of their stats and texture!. Let’s go to explore this addon with Mcpeaddons
What is “Actual Guns”?
This add-on was made by Keyyard and TheEnderface. It was re-made, make better reloads, better mechanics, and fixed a lot of bugs after a year of no sign of hope from updates. Actual Guns is based on Counter-Strike Online and your support makes it better and better. It added things that no other addon has ever made or thought of!!
Why should you choose “Actual Guns”?
- This is the first addon to:
- Custom made guns
- The burst feature, and silencers
- Introduce custom scopes and ironsights.
- Changelogs in major updates
- Not like other addons, they have “/playsound” for guns, so you can hear the sound from close to far although it’s semi-realistic
- We are the first ones to have draw sounds.
- The villagers get scared when you shoot or if you hit them with a certain melee or hold something scary, they will run
- First Kill! Double Kill! Triple Kill! we’ve got those, we’ve got “Announcers”!
- We have “Hit Markers” to help you detect if you really hit that player
- if you feel bored with the same style of weapon, now you will get New Skins in this addon
- If you want a gun that harms people when you’re reloading, shoots void bullets, and make your foes fly to their death, a weapon that kicks people out of your world, we’ve got you covered!
- Actual guns have both 3D and 2D versions.
- You can get items in Survival Mode from Villagers.
- and much more!
Grades guns from best to worst
Weapons Actual Guns – Assault Rifles
Weapons – Submachine Guns
Weapons – Snipers
- BFG 50
- Mosin Nagant
- Barrett M95
- Blaser R93 Tactical
Weapons – Pistols
Weapons Actual Guns – Shotguns
Weapons – Melee
|Blade Runebreaker |
(chargeable + upgradeable)
|Ursus||Bowie||Nata Knife||Brass Knuckles||Kukri|
|Combat Knife||Dragon Knife||Tactical Knife||Crowbar||Insulator|
Weapons – Equipment
- Medical Kit
- Black Dragon Cannon
- MGL Venom
- Ray Gun
- Defuse Kit
- Night Vision
- Gas Mask
Weapons – Grenades
- Tear Gas
- Water Balloon
How to get skins?
!skin (gun name) (number)
/give @p gun:name 1 (number), for an example: “/give @p gun:ak47 1 5”
Mobs in Actual Guns Addon
You can find Ghost Pet anywhere in the world but it’s very rare.
To tame it, you need to feed them with Mileage which currency of Actual guns. It likes a Wolf and can change the color, the default color is Red.
A mini boss that was re-added for making AG a bit more fun (200 HP, Special Abilities, it doesn’t spawn naturally)
This is the lovely Claymore which used to detonate any mob that crosses the red laser – even you, so don’t spawn them naturally
It doesn’t look intimidating, right?
It can tank a few shots, then it will puff smoke upon dying
It allows you to jump higher than usual
It spawns naturally in your world and give you 6 random grenades if you punch it
You can call this mob is “Chinese Ghost”, “Stiff Corpse”, “Hopping Vampire” or simply “Jiangshi”
- Health: 100
- Decent amount of damage
- Drops Mileage upon death
- The Red version of it has double the status. Be aware!
- Can be found in the forests, and it drops Mileage upon death
It’s a simple landmine, don’t step on it!
You can find it naturally in your world and then it will re-fill your current ammo to the maximum
- It will give you mileage upon right-clicking or holding on to it for a long time
- Take the Mileage to buy things from Villagers
- Spawns naturally in your world
It will give you ammo to reload instead. It spawns naturally in your world
This one is not really a mob. It comes in many variants and you can buy it from Villagers to unbox random weapons. You just give it a little spin!
- Floof Ball
- Panzer VI
|Actual Guns CSO:|
+ MK18 texture has been slightly re-made to match the one closer in CSO2
– Added: scope sway for AWM (Re-download the DLC)
– AWM now has more attachments to play around with, but they cannot be combined together for now (Re-download the DLC)
or Download All (gg drive)
If you want to play more addon, you can download add-ons below and enjoy them: