This is a really useful resource pack for Minecraft which lets you access many settings that are organized in their respective settings panels. Once you applied the Bedrocktimize pack in your world, it changes the settings interface and starts the screen interface while keeping Minecraft’s vanilla style.
This resource pack will help you:
- Organized Settings
- FPS Booster
- Unlocked Options
The main purpose of Bedrocktimize Pack is an organization of settings and many quality of life changes while also focusing on boosting players’ performance. There are 3 changes:
- 3 new setting panels, revamped start screen, quick toggles, clear water, lower mipmap levels, and much more I’ll get to down below.
Bedrocktimize pack is NOT made by optifine or linked to it. Bedrocktimize CAN however help you with some severe cases of lag/FPS issues.
Changes to Settings
- The Player
- Advanced Videos panels.
There are 5 new panels with certain options that can be found quicker. There are also added options that can be not found in the current game like Vsync and the beta text toggle. (Vsync is used to not limit your FPS to 60).
The best friend for any mobile or controller players. Although it is still not possible to place these UI elements on the HUD screen, they are at the top left of the settings screen and are easier to access.
Quality Of Life Changes
- Clearwater view distance
- Shorter “tall” flowers (sunflowers, roses, tall grass, etc)
- 5 sided dirt (grass) path blocks
- Live Clock and compass in the inventory screen
- Start screen revamp
- Chest Screen addons
- Armor and offhand slots on inventory Hotbar
- Transparent spyglass
- Transparent pumpkin
- Drop Item Slots
- (And many small details)
Bedrocktimize Plus Packs
To apply Bedrocktimize “Plus Packs”:
– You need to have the list above your other packs
– Restart after adjusting the sub pack options.
Advanced Render Distance
Now you can set your advanced render distance with sub packs to be 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 chunks. The default render distance: 6 chunks
Bedrocktimize Pack One chunks:
Note from Creator:
- If you do a review with the Bedrocktimize pack, you have to put the original link (Not Mediafire)
- Leave credits: Youtube & Twitter!
|Known Issues: |
– Advanced render distance plus pack does not currently work for some devices.
– The information button does not work on mobile devices
– Paperdoll on the start screen can not be spun.
– Language file comments get flagged as errors.
– Mobile devices may experience a wave of content log errors upon opening settings. (Turn content logs off to avoid lag).
– Mojang disabled sync for some versions of windows.
+ Item names above Hotbar
+ Unused HUD code to prevent future errors
+ Unused classic inventory code to prevent future errors
+ Borderless glass textures for resource pack compatibility until a better method is found.
– Dirt (Grass) paths: pull their side texture from the top for texture pack compatibility.