Ultra realistic map is based on a photogrammetry model, which is essentially a model obtained from real life. As a result, it’s a very realistic map. You don’t believe me? Take a look at it for yourself.
Ultra realistic map
- This map is a map based on photogrammetry from real life
- This map uses poligons (poly_mesh)
- This map uses .jpg texture
- This map uses 8k Texture
- This map is loaded 2 times by Minecraft
Original 3d model by artfletch https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/st-pancras-new-church-crypt-85c68a9125f946af8f5102bb426e2f86
- Disable advanced graphics to improve the map’s appearance.
- If you want the map to look better, turn off the sophisticated graphics.
- This map contains a large number of poligons as well as high-resolution textures.
- Minecraft Bedrock does a fantastic job at optimizing this type of thing and makes it run very smoothly.
More Maps you can check in https://mcpeaddons.com:
-Fixed linkvertise link issue
Note: this map may not work on x86 apks (Android) (32 bits) and x86 appx (Windows 11 & 10) (32 bits)
Download Ultra realistic map (Support Creator)
Download Ultra realistic map (Drive)