Haptic Shaders were created to improve the lighting in your Minecraft world. It makes true vibrant colors, waving plants, water, beautiful skies, moon, and sun.
Cre: BlueLight Creatives, Twitter
Let’s all have some fun with Minecraft’s configurable shader, the Haptic Shader, which is available for iOS, iPad, and Android. Choose from a variety of shader themes to get the most out of your maps, or develop your own unique theme to take your shader to new heights!
With pure vibrant and vivid colors, fluid waving motions, brilliant skies, and smooth shadows, Haptic Shader strives to enrich the illuminations of your world with a minimal to lag-free experience! It’s mobile-friendly and developed with mobile in mind.
FEATURES OF THE SHADER
- Waving Carbon Dynamic
- Stunning Skies
- Realistic visuals Moon High-Definition Font, Sun HD Font, and Rain
- Colors that are pure, vibrant, and vivid
- Illumination Enhancement
- Oceans that are more vibrant
- Glass with no borders (activated in Resource Settings)
- Classic Texture, Haptic Plus, and 4K Moon 3D Clouds (Coming Soon) are three new subpacks (Optional Feature)
- Google Play now has a dedicated Haptic Graphics Control Center app for Android users.
- Brightness recommended: 50% – Normal Gameplay: 0% – Vivid Colors
- You are allowed to modify this shader in your personal use.
- You are prohibited to distribute it with or without any modification.
What’s New in this Version?
- Mediafire offers ad-free direct downloads.
- We’ve made some modifications to the overall appearance and performance of Minecraft 1.18 Beta. It’s now slightly less dark at night than it was in the previous release.
- In comparison to earlier builds, it is now lighter, peaking at 8MB.
- We plan to introduce 3D Clouds in future releases but this will be optional and can be enabled via Resource Settings by selecting the gear icon.
👉 If you like Haptic Shaders, you can also check Mcpeaddons ‘s shader Gravel Run Color [Minigame] created by Startpoul; Redstone World created by Logboi14YT