The Halloween Mash-up resource pack is good, however it lacks several features seen in the Legacy Console Edition. This Halloween Mash-up Patch restores Bedrock Edition’s lost features and offers the option to utilize the original Halloween 2013 Texture Pack, which has a few minor modifications that are listed below.
Halloween Mash-up Patch
The Halloween Mash-up Patch also adds the Halloween songs to compatible music player packs and makes the Halloween Mash-up completely compatible with the Deferred Renderer, Ray Tracing (RTX), Java, and Console Aspects.
Shadow Update (2.1.0)
- Added support for the Deferred Renderer and Ray Tracing (RTX)
- Potion particle colors now match the textures
- Chest inventory icons now match the models
- The block breaking animation is now less dark like Console Edition
- Launched fireworks now use the texture from Console Edition
- Soul lanterns are now animated like normal lanterns
- Hotbar end caps are now aligned correctly
- Halloween Mash-up Patch Added animated block shading compatibility for Aspects packs
- Added fishing hook, shulker bullet, and boss bar compatibility for Aspects packs
- Added beacon, piglin head, and turtle egg item icon compatibility for Aspects packs
- The sky is now orange when using the Deferred Renderer
- Light sources are now emissive when using the Deferred Renderer or Ray Tracing
- Halloween 2015: Block light is now tinted green when using the Deferred Renderer
- The empty enchantment table lapis slot now matches lapis instead of blue dye
- Halloween music now plays in desert, mesa, jungle edge, and cherry grove biomes
- Added empty smithing and enchantment table slot icons
- Biome music playlists now match 1.20
- Reduced Halloween Mash-up Patch size by more than 30 MB by optimizing main menu panoramas
- Music may now have 20-60 seconds between songs
- Halloween 2015: Crimson and warped stem animation intervals are now equal
- Halloween 2015: The credits now use Halloween menu music instead of the default music
- Halloween 2015: Boss bars and villager trading experience no longer use the vanilla textures
- Hover text outlines are now sized correctly
- Sky and horizon colors now match Console Edition
- Overworld fog now matches the skybox except during weather
- Mangrove swamps now use swamp fog distance
- Cherry groves now have the correct water color and fog
- Nether fog is once again the correct brightness
- Lava fog is now green in the overworld
- Sculk catalyst animations are now slower
- Removed outdated spawn egg textures
- Updated the minimum game version required to use the pack to 1.20.30, which means this pack is no longer compatible with earlier versions
- Changed pack UUID to be compatible with earlier versions of this pack
- Updated Halloween Mash-up Patch version to 2.1.0
- Paintings should be invisible from behind, but due to the way Bedrock Edition renders paintings, the front is visible from either side.
- The sky color is biome-specific on Console Edition, but since the cubemap used in this pack is set for the whole world, it uses the plains sky.
Please note: This Halloween Mash-up Patch is NOT a copy of the Official Pack. You have to apply the Patch above the original Mash-up from the Marketplace for the pack to work. This is to ensure the patch doesn’t infringe on copyright. The Halloween Mash-up Patch does not distribute files from the Halloween Mash-up.
The Halloween Mash-up Patch brings back missing texture and color features. Here’s a full list of changes:
Full Modification List
- Thick, moody fog and orange sky
- Purple clouds
- Per-biome water coloring and transparency
- Cohesive grass textures
- Unique stained glass textures
- Unique wool textures
- Accurate bed and shulker coloring
- Old potion particle colors
- Transparent birch, spruce, and dark oak door textures
- Textured piston arms
- Fiery launched fireworks
- Natural sculk and Nether stem animations
- Clean block animations
- Improved block rotation
- Smaller chest inventory icons
- Thematic boss bars
- Solid crosshairs
- Pumpkin Minecoins (and other minor menu changes)
- Accurate Mash-up world panorama
- Deferred Renderer Only: Green-tinted block light
These changes have a significant influence on the global atmosphere.
The Halloween Mash-up subpack slider may be used to select the Halloween 2013 look. It varies from the present Mash-up in several aspects, which are listed below. Stained glass, wool, and paintings, for example, have varied textures in each style. The following is the complete list of Halloween 2013 exclusives:
The color palette for Halloween 2013 is purple-green, as opposed to orange for Halloween 2015.
If you utilize a suitable music player pack at the same time, the seven Halloween mash-up songs will show in the music player below the Wild Update area.
Flowers and other animated blocks that may jam out with you on the music player no longer fade between frames.
The Halloween Mash-up Patch includes Deferred Renderer shaders and Ray Tracing (RTX) functionality. With a typical Halloween flare, enjoy realistic lighting and shadows.
Apply the Halloween Mash-up Patch above the Halloween Mash-up resource pack and a suitable music player pack in the Global Resources panel to add the Mash-up music to the music player.
For the music player, you may utilize either Music+ or Music Player UI Lite. Apply Java or Console Aspects below both the Mash-up and the Patch for Java Aspects and Console Aspects compatibility.
The Halloween Mash-up Patch is only effective when used in conjunction with the Halloween Mash-up resource pack. The patch will not function properly without the Mash-up. The Halloween Mash-up bundle may only be obtained through the Marketplace.
If you like this Halloween Mash-up Patch, browse for more Minecraft Texture Packs with us right here!
- YamaRin Legacy Texture Pack
- Feluxis HD Realistic Texture Pack
- Zero Shader Minecraft PE
- 🔥Get all Shaders for Minecraft