Kraftoid's Modern Furniture Addon add sofas and table sets to fabulously stunning décor and expert-level gaming setups with monitors and headsets, we have it all. Add to that the constant influx of new material. It's referred to as “furniture.”
Kraftoid's Modern Furniture Addon
Kraftoid's Modern Furniture Addon includes 40 items and will be added to and changed on a regular basis based on your requests and preferences.
- Countertops (one and three block-long countertops)
- Gaming desktop
- Plants (including mini-sized plants and tall plants)
- Fridges (with inventory)
- Gaming chair (with a seat)
- Light panels
- Monitors (including widescreen and vertical monitors)
- Modern 3d paintings
- Shelves (including a high shelf and a wall shelf)
- Sofa (seats for five players)
- Stool (with a seat)
- Wall Clock
- Computer accessories (including headsets and keyboard & mouse)
- Tables (including center tables, big and mini tables)
- Lamps (including modern table lamp, reading lamp and a full lamp)
- Console with VR headset
Keep an eye out for fresh content, additions, updates, and more in the future!
Please feel free to use the pack for your films and other materials. Please share the link with everyone!
Without permission, do not use, replicate, or distribute the models, textures, or icons.
Have a blast!
Some Minecraft Furniture addons are available in Mcpeaddons.com:
- Hyva Furniture Addon (Custom Blocks)
- Eveo Furniture V3.0 (Compatible with Survival)
- Furniture Mods for Minecraft | Best useful furniture & decorations
Stay tuned for new stuff, new additions, changes and more that will come later!
- Feel free to use the pack for your videos and contents. Drop the link for everyone!
- Please don't use, replicate or distribute the models, textures & icons, without permission.
- Have fun!
JOIN THE ADD-ON'S DISCORD SERVER
Special thanks to: Screenfy (he's awesome, his own furniture pack is great!)
We've updated this week towards the end of June. What we have:
- Two new furniture on the list. Consoles and tablets!
- Updated textures & icons (new colors, new angles)
- Removed redundant functions and components inside the pack
- And a video! How long did I not do that?
- Missing element names and icons, specifically light panel & tables.
- Typos breaking entities (causing them not to spawn) are now fixed.