DGR_Shaders’s a shading package developed to improve the look of Minecraft on low-end devices with limited features that wish to try out a fresh gaming experience.
The shader was designed to run on devices with 1GB of free ram memory, and one of the most essential features is that it keeps the Minecraft vanilla feel, allowing you to mix and match whatever texture you like!!
DGR_Shaders Official Edition V2
Without further ado, here are some DGR SHADERS screenshots:
Some Shader Textures Minecraft PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:
Discover a new experience with faithful.
New modified Faithful texture pack with shader support feature.
Thanks to the Faithful team for giving me permission to use their texture pack.
- New lighting day and night.
- Orange torch lighting.
- Realistic clouds.
- Realistic sun and moon.
- New texture of mobs (keeps the vanilla style minus the zombie).
- All mobs updated !!
- New texture of tools and weapons.
- New mineral texture.
- New water texture.
- New Blocks texture.
- New interface texture.
- New background image.
- New title etc.
- Torch lighting diminished.
Important compatibility features:
- ¡This shader works on 1GB RAM!
- It was tested on Android (Motoe6play) (Motoe6plus)(Motoe7plus).
- On IOS devices (Extract the files from the zip and move to the folder of resource pack.
- It does not work in windows 10, if it is used in windows only the texture will be applied but not the shaders.
- It works on high-end and mid-range positives.
- Last version
- It is recommended to play with 70% brightness of the game itself.