To add a little magic and wonder to your gameplay, we present the FAYE Garden Decorations Pack, an exciting addon series for fans of Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
The FAYE Garden Decorations Pack
The first project in the series, the Faye Garden, includes the ‘Faye Garden Decorations’ add-on, which provides 29 decorative items that you can use in your Minecraft world.
Creator: The FAYE Project
WATCH THE OFFICIAL RELEASE TRAILER
IN-GAME SET DISPLAY
You can find the decorations catalog here: FULL DECORATIONS CATALOG
- Diorama Craft V2!! Aesthetic Boutique and Pastries
- Sachi Craft | Minecraft cute furniture mod
- Chihiro’s Kitchen V2 | Minecraft Furniture Mod
ACCESSING THE ITEMS:
To locate pack items in your world, you have three options. The first is to access your commands bar and use the tag name ‘faye’ to obtain the items:
The second method is to use a crafting table. You can find all available recipes here: FULL RECIPE GUIDEBOOK
The third way is as easy as opening your creative inventory and finding the nature area. Alternatively, you can just scroll all the way to the bottom of the search bar.
1. You are NOT allowed to re-distribute textures, models, or add-ons; regardless of modifications.
2. You are NOT allowed to upload any creations published on this site to another website or fan site without the author’s permission.
3. When images, videos, reviews, or any form of play using these published works are published and revenue is generated: you must also include the name of the distribution and the URL (https://www.thefayeproject.com) linking to this site.
4. All participants who use these works, whether indirectly through multiplayer servers or directly with friends, are also subject to these terms and conditions.
In order to use this pack in your world, you will need to ensure that you have both the resource and behavior pack activated. Additionally, the experimental settings and cheats must be enabled for the add-on to function properly.
FOR ADDITIONAL DOWNLOAD ASSISTANCE, PLEASE READ OUR INSTALLATION GUIDE.